Ariadne.Waits

Ariadne.Waits

Nov 8, 2023
The DNB talks about how to protect my identity, exchanging BTC into other forms of payment and such, but if I'm just going to be using it the once how careful do I really have to be?

F

Fire

Nov 23, 2023
anecdotally i haven't been very precautious and have always been fine, same with a few other people i know who have used it to just buy drugs from time to time. usually the police just go after the sellers or big buyers

• Informative
Reactions: heavyeyes
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
It depends how serious you are, if you are sure you want to CTB then yes it makes no difference at all.

The vast majority don't actually follow through and CTB and ordering drugs etc could cause you some problems.

If you are not serious, I'd highly recommend you don't buy things like SN, fentanyl or pento from the darknet.

• Informative
  • Love
Reactions: heavyeyes and LunarLynx
Ariadne.Waits

Ariadne.Waits

Nov 8, 2023
It depends how serious you are, if you are sure you want to CTB then yes it makes no difference at all.

The vast majority don't actually follow through and CTB and ordering drugs etc could cause you some problems.

If you are not serious, I'd highly recommend you don't buy things like SN, fentanyl or pento from the darknet.

I guess it's just the all around safest option. I am serious but so tired of trying to figure everything out.

H

hopeless08

Arcanist
Dec 8, 2023

Are you not recommending buying fentanyl or sn on DN because of getting caught or because it's unreliable ?
I guess it's just the all around safest option. I am serious but so tired of trying to figure everything out.
I am more than exhausted of trying to figure something out, someway out.
I just want to go. I'm amazed at how difficult it is!!!

D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
Are you not recommending buying fentanyl or sn on DN because of getting caught or because it's unreliable ?

I am more than exhausted of trying to figure something out, someway out.
I just want to go. I'm amazed at how difficult it is!!!
you are not going to find sn fentanyl or pento anywhere on the darknet. Trust me, dont even waste time trying it
The DNB talks about how to protect my identity, exchanging BTC into other forms of payment and such, but if I'm just going to be using it the once how careful do I really have to be?
depends on what you order. Using tor and btc or monero is all you need in most cases

• Informative
tidal1

tidal1

Oct 30, 2023
Good opsec probably won't matter for one time use, but at the same time if you're scared, then it's best to take a couple of hours and figure out what the proper security measures should be. It's time consuming and frustrating for a first time user, but ctbing is the last decision you'll make, so you may as well do the research.

• Informative
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
you are not going to find sn fentanyl or pento anywhere on the darknet. Trust me, dont even waste time trying it

depends on what you order. Using tor and btc or monero is all you need in most cases
Pento and fentanyl is widely available. The key is to use only the main markets and use escrow with reputable sellers.

Don't use links given to you and find them yourself through a reputable directory.

• Informative
peppermintflavored

peppermintflavored

pgp key in profile/about
Dec 25, 2023
if you're only ordering once and ordering domestic, then it might not be an issue beyond the basics like Linux, Tor, PGP, BTC/Monero. just dont be the low hanging fruit for the glowies lol

D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
Pento and fentanyl is widely available. The key is to use only the main markets and use escrow with reputable sellers.

Don't use links given to you and find them yourself through a reputable directory.
what markets is pento and fentanyl available on? Fentanyl is banned on all markets due to its usage. And pento there are only scammers with 0-1 sales. What are you talking about?