ThrownAwayTom

ThrownAwayTom

Experienced
Oct 3, 2020
Im 3 days off my regular Effexor dose (150mg) now and starting to wonder if it did much. Horrible side effects of withdrawal on just 75mg a day but no difference in my actual mood. None left after today tho.

• Hugs
Reactions: Fragile, Jumper Geo and SmellyRat
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
I said on my thread in the recovery but I am wondering if UK doctors and the pharmacists are in cahoots and prescribe placibo's to save the NHS money, I take 15mg Mirtazapine at 20.00 every night and I have taken it for 15 nights now and I'm not feeling any beneficial effects so it's history back to square one.

Cheers

Geo

Reactions: SmellyRat
ThrownAwayTom

ThrownAwayTom

Experienced
Oct 3, 2020
I said on my thread in the recovery but I am wondering if UK doctors and the pharmacists are in cahoots and prescribe placibo's to save the NHS money, I take 15mg Mirtazapine at 20.00 every night and I have taken it for 15 nights now and I'm not feeling any beneficial effects so it's history back to square one.

Cheers

Geo
15mg seems low but I'm not familair with that name. My medication did take a month or so before it did anything the first time to be fair. Doesn't do much now though.

• Hugs
Reactions: Jumper Geo
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
15mg seems low but I'm not familair with that name. My medication did take a month or so before it did anything the first time to be fair. Doesn't do much now though.

I must admit reading about 15mg Mirtazapine they prescribed lower doses for sleep disorders but people have said I need to give it 1 month for the full effects to kick in.

Cheers

Geo