N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
I was abused by my parents as a child. I know how horrible parents can be and which damage they can cause. I had to think about this when I read that there is anti-manic medication which can damage embryos. Women who can get children should not take the medication because of that. I would probably let me sterilize as a woman. Or I would take other medication if it had not too much side-effects.

There are so many ways how to damage an embryo. Young humans are so vulnerable and fragile. There are probably a lot of disabled babies with permanent damage. I hate to think about that. It makes me so angry. Such irresponsible parents should not procreate. However not in all cases they are responsible for the damage. But if the woman takes drugs, smokes cigarettes, takes damaging medication the whole life of a sentient being can be irreversibly be destroyed.
I recently read a newspaper article. A woman got quardruplets with 57. Is this really responsible? If the child is disabled the parents will not live long to care for them. Moreover the risk for several ilnesses is increased when the pregnant woman is that old.

Reactions: _Seeking and myopybyproxy