• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

snailboy

snailboy

(๑ᵕ⌓ᵕ̤)
Mar 1, 2023
i almost always shop for things online aside from groceries. half due to the fact i live in a small town with no access to a variety of stores, but also because waiting for packages to arrive gives me something to keep going for and to look forward to.

i know its not a healthy way to cope and i've definitely spent money when i really should have waited or saved up, but i was wondering if anyone else does the same thing. i also try to find events like concerts a few months away so that i have a "goal" to make it to.

i also borderline obsessively check the online package trackers to keep myself busy lol.

H

HopelessSoul

trapped in an endless hell loop
Jan 23, 2023
Yes I can relate to this, I mostly do this by buying music cds or waiting for new games to release, it gives me a feeling that Im doing something with my life, until the cd arrives or I
finish the new game and I realize that Im at the same point I was before, but it helps in a weird way

Reactions: snailboy
thx1138

thx1138

Student
Jun 28, 2019
Yes, I do this too, along with playing the lottery so I can look forward to the day they draw the numbers.

Reactions: snailboy