• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
Depression
Rules
Everything
Around
Me

I think I have been depressed since I was a kid. It wasn't as bad then but as an adult it's much worse.
Some days are worse than others. Being poor doesn't help either.
Also not being smart and no way to improve my situation makes it worse. :(

Reactions: Marawa, Dead Meat, Deafsn0w and 7 others
21Neberg

21Neberg

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2018
"D.R.E.A.M. get the money, dolla dolla bill y'all"

I relate to what you're saying. For me it is all worsened by how lonely I am. Do you at least have people who care about you or understand your feelings? They could help you feel better maybe.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, not-2-b-the-answer, Redt2go and 2 others
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
"D.R.E.A.M. get the money, dolla dolla bill y'all"

I relate to what you're saying. For me it is all worsened by how lonely I am. Do you at least have people who care about you or understand your feelings? They could help you feel better maybe.

I wish it was C.R.E.A.M.

In case anyone didn't get the reference. :wink:

Also you reminded me of this song

Fatman Scoop-Be Faithful

I have friends but I can't really talk about wanting to die. I don't want to end up in the psych ward.
I did tell a buddy of mine a few years ago that I wanted to die and he got upset.
He knows I still hate it here but we don't talk about it much. We don't even talk much anymore … UNLESS I text him first. :angry:

Reactions: Deafsn0w, 21Neberg, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 1 other person
21Neberg

21Neberg

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2018
I have friends but I can't really talk about wanting to die. I don't want to end up in the psych ward.
I did tell a buddy of mine a few years ago that I wanted to die and he got upset.
He knows I still hate it here but we don't talk about it much. We don't even talk much anymore … UNLESS I text him first.
That's what I'm afraid of. Also, normal people just don't understand any of this as they believe that life is actually fun.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, ReadyasEver, Deafsn0w and 2 others
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
That's what I'm afraid of. Also, normal people just don't understand any of this as they believe that life is actually fun.

They will never understand unless they actually have to go what we go through everyday... and just want it to end. :(

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, 21Neberg and Deafsn0w
Redt2go

Redt2go

flower child
Jan 5, 2019
They don't believe it. It is fun. For them. Not everyone is depressed.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, 21Neberg, Deafsn0w and 1 other person
21Neberg

21Neberg

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2018
They don't believe it. It is fun. For them. Not everyone is depressed.

I guess you're right. It's a weird concept for me, I haven't looked forward to tomorrow in quite some time.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Redt2go