• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

šŸŽµ Be all, end all šŸŽµ
Apr 17, 2023
Well, I try to think about it this way: what would I do if I found someone exactly like me? That's easy. They would disappear really quickly. I would still be a little emotionally and ethically conflicted, but thats that.

Quite frankly, most of the people I've seen here would get a big hug (and maybe a gentle, loving slap on the back of the head), but I wouldn't disappear them. Me? Done.
I don't think that's a good experiment. Your perception of self doesn't determine that of others. I may not like me but I've met people who do.

J

justwannadip

May 27, 2024
Yup, it also makes me sabotage everything in my life. I don't feel I deserve anything good

D

dimgobaith

Jun 17, 2024
I think I deserve to. The mistakes I've made and the effect they'll have on others mean I should

kunikuzushi

kunikuzushi

sause
Jan 24, 2023
I don't really know what it means to deserve to die because death can be a good thing. But I know the world would be better off without me because everyone who gets close to me leaves worse off than before they met me

delusional-reality

delusional-reality

Absurd
Jun 20, 2024
I just don't care, because i don't have anything to live for, and life is absurd and meaningless anyway. I bought SN, and i want to CTB next week. I just want to have a great time this week, and i plan to drink lots of alcohol and get hammered, before i leave this world. I don't have any regrets, and i actually look forward to die. I'm not attached to this world in any way. Also the third world war seems to happen in a short time, so that's another reason to kill myself.

Nothing87

Nothing87

I accept my suicidal thoughts
Jun 5, 2024
Yes, considering all the stupid and worst things I've done in the past.

Cress

Cress

Student
Oct 15, 2023
I don't think what I'm about to say is so bad I should die but it's not good either. I never had a friend until I was well into elementary. I was never around other kids as a small child and never learned to socialize. So I grew up being selfish with people. Well, as you can imagine that doesn't work so well as an adult. Adults don't tolerate that so you're left alone without a tribe. When I say "deserve to die" I mean that biologically. I failed to be a cooperative member of our species. I chose to isolate as a result of trauma and often hate others and don't trust them. But you can't function well without help in this world.
Some people are legitimately just lone wolfs. It's not necessarily a bad thing. In ancient times they would have just been the guy that has a shack on the edge of town and occasionally comes in once a month to trade. Before the Internet it would have just been a guy that reads books and stays inside and maybe he does a little bit of writing. Nowadays someone can quite easily separate themselves from society with the Internet and the moderate conveniences of life. The only question is if you can emotionally handle it.
I think it's just important to figure out how much human interaction you realistically want and trying to target that outcome. Do you actually wanna talk to people every hour of every day? Do you wanna talk to people every two days? These are important questions ask yourself