Fardarmist

Fardarmist

Sep 18, 2024
There's a lot more information on SN online than cyanide. Although for SN. Lethal amount is upwards of 6 grams and I've heard of plenty of people taking 20 to 25 grams and still living 20 to 40 minutes after.

As for potassium cyanide or sodium cyanide specifically John Hopkins university says 100 to 200 mg is the lethal amount which is severely less. But what I'm not understanding is It seems to be relatively easy to purchase online in the states.

DrinkyCrow

DrinkyCrow

Zap to the extreme
May 2, 2023
Screenshot 20240929 151503
Im no expert but convulsing for a few minutes before loosing consciousness is what would put me off a bit. But I'm also not a possum nor a scientist, so I'm not sure how this translates into humans .

Edit: does few undesirable signs from the welfare perspective means it's somewhat peaceful?

• Yay!
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, potatocube and Tonkpils
Fardarmist

Fardarmist

Sep 18, 2024
View attachment 151348
Im no expert but convulsing for a few minutes before loosing consciousness is what would put me off a bit. But I'm also not a possum nor a scientist, so I'm not sure how this translates into humans .

Edit: does few undesirable signs from the welfare perspective means it's somewhat peaceful?
I don't know how that's all that different from SN and being alive for 40 minutes feeling yourself dying from SN vs cyanide at 6.5 minutes.

Reactions: Esedia
J

justkatie

Aug 25, 2024
Cyanide from what I've read is a painful death over several hours.
The myth we see in spy movies where a captured spy takes it, froths at the mouth and dies instantly doesn't match real evidence where people didnt die "peacefully"

SN if everything works sends you into unconsciousness within 20-30 minutes where you die from a lack of oxygen to the brain over the next hour or two.

If I'm wrong here I am wrong and please do correct me.

As for efficacy, I don't know. As always with toxic chemicals, it depends on a wide variety of factors.

Reactions: cowboypants
DrinkyCrow

DrinkyCrow

Zap to the extreme
May 2, 2023
I don't know how that's all that different from SN and being alive for 40 minutes feeling yourself dying from SN vs cyanide at 6.5 minutes.
Im not part of the SN Fan crowd for a multitude of reasons. My questions are purely based on curiosity and to find out if that's maybe an option for me.

The myth we see in spy movies where a captured spy takes it, froths at the mouth and dies instantly doesn't match real evidence where people didnt die "peacefully"
That's also what i remember I found about it at some point and never really looked any deeper into it really afterwards.

Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
You cannot order cyanide and get it delivered to your home.
You need to balance speed, comfort and availability when choosing a method.

Fardarmist

Fardarmist

Sep 18, 2024

SN if everything works sends you into unconsciousness within 20-30 minutes where you die from a lack of oxygen to the brain over the next hour or two.

As for efficacy, I don't know. As always with toxic chemicals, it depends on a wide variety of factors.
Is 200 mg is lethal for cyanide yet 6 g is lethal for SN. Cyanide might make you feel a little different, but you could easily overpower yourself with well beyond the 200 mg threshold to ensure a faster and stronger response. It has on your body before it's lights out for you.
You cannot order cyanide and get it delivered to your home.
You need to balance speed, comfort and availability when choosing a method.
Found a website for research purposes that just didn't require any business specific information and would just ship it to me
Info

Attachments

• F270E25D-5972-4787-B5B7-03BFF876183F.png
    F270E25D-5972-4787-B5B7-03BFF876183F.png
    557 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
mrpeter

mrpeter

Experienced
Jun 11, 2024

some reports say its peaceful and some say its painful it is considered reliable though but some people have lived or taken several days to die though some have died only within a few minutes i believe the dose is important

anyones opinion on combining sn and cyanide?

Last edited:
cowboypants

cowboypants

From milkyway
May 7, 2024
Cyanide is said to be painful and slower than SN, takes like a couple of hours.

PPH 2022 book has a dedicated chapter on cyanide.

Reactions: potatocube
E

eashanm

God
Feb 22, 2023
Cyanide kills you within minutes. And has very high lethality.

Reactions: Esedia and pthnrdnojvsc
mrpeter

mrpeter

Experienced
Jun 11, 2024
Cyanide is said to be painful and slower than SN, takes like a couple of hours.

PPH 2022 book has a dedicated chapter on cyanide.
people have died within 6 minutes of taking cyanide i think it depends on the dose

Reactions: cowboypants
Fardarmist

Fardarmist

Sep 18, 2024
people have died within 6 minutes of taking cyanide i think it depends on the dose
Thing is there are a considerable number of cyanides out there. But I kind of have to believe John Hopkins university is pretty top notch medical university. 200mg of sodium or potassium cyanide is lethal vs 6 grams of SN is a huge dosage difference.

mrpeter

mrpeter

Experienced
Jun 11, 2024
Thing is there are a considerable number of cyanides out there. But I kind of have to believe John Hopkins university is pretty top notch medical university. 200mg of sodium or potassium cyanide is lethal vs 6 grams of SN is a huge dosage difference.
cyanide is more painful i believe while soidum nirtite just takes longer so both have pros and cons