annxietty

annxietty

“Is there no way out of the mind?”
Mar 27, 2023
When I went to the psychiatrist they made me show my self harm scars on my arms, he wrote "superficial cuts" and it triggered me so fucking much. Ive used scissors (the best option when you feel rage) and a cutter, scissors dont leave scars, or at least they are barely visible, but cutters are the best to leave a nice scar... I also punch myself to the point of bruising heavily, on my arms and legs (and I also have barely noticeable scars on my legs from cutting there too). When he said "superficial cuts" I got so angry at myself, because Ive never been able to go too deep, I mean Ive seen other people's cuts and they are fucking deep, Its like an insecurity for me, the fact that I fail at even self harming properly, but then I think about all this and its... ridiculous? I dont know, I love and hate my scars, I dont want them to dissapear and I know I will be doing self harm soon, just wanted to rumble a bit...
(I also stabbed myself with scissors once... but again, not too deep, only to the point of bleeding a bit)

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: godsseepiestsoldier and skies
skies

skies

left in the rain
Mar 13, 2020
self harm is self harm, your psychiatrist seems like an uncaring idiot

Reactions: SilentSuicidal, annxietty and CloudyNightSky
CloudyNightSky

CloudyNightSky

Experienced
Oct 28, 2023
Ig I know what you mean. It feels like they don't take it seriously but I mean it is. And just to sh with scissors to the point of bleeding. I mean that takes a lot cause, yeah some scissors are kinda sharp, but usually they're kinda dull so it's even harder. I also seen this really severe sh and feel like I can't do shit but remember they're made with mf razors most of the time. And ik cutter's are also sharp but razors. Damn. I thought a lot of getting those but kinda scared I'll just do more every time and end up like those extreeeeme cases of sh. But it's ok you feel that way, maybe you can explain them what sh methods you all use just like in this post.

Reactions: annxietty