• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
Obviously I don't have the skill or guts to do this, but I do have flashes of desire to do it. Precisely because as @Soul says, it says something.

Ahh, you emotional vampire, here is fucking blood for you. Sort of thing.

Reactions: Soul and Baskol1
Luchs

Luchs

kristallene Bergluft über verfallener Gruft
Aug 20, 2019
Recently I saw a movie (Suspiria, 2018) and it have a scene when a old woman stabs your own throat with a knife.

View attachment 10379
So I started to thinking, if you have a sharp knife and just stab your throat fast enough to you not get regret, like a gun trigger. Could it work?

Which is the lethality of this method? I imagine in my mind that best place to do it is in bathtub and naked. Sorry I am so fucked and crazy.
I thought anout stabbing myself in the heart for quite some time now, the throat seems to hard to do it easily, the heart is a big squishy muscle that you can easily jam the knife into.

Reactions: Quinlor
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
I thought anout stabbing myself in the heart for quite some time now, the throat seems to hard to do it easily, the heart is a big squishy muscle that you can easily jam the knife into.

Yeah I don't know why more methods do not go for the heart. I'd like to shoot myself in the heart. I'd love to fucking destroy my heart.

Reactions: wanttodie and Quinlor
Options

Options

Sep 1, 2019
I was planning to go via the throat cut method - angle grinder with a wood cutting blade.

Quinlor

Quinlor

The stranger
Feb 21, 2019
I know I am fucked... but I started to think on this method again. The advantage, my point of view, is that there isn't turning back such as jumping.

Reactions: Femmeboifailure
wanttodie

wanttodie

Enlightened
Apr 19, 2018
@woxihuanni me to I thought anout stabbing myself in the heart for quite some time now or shoot myself in the heart. I'd love to destroy my heart. to

• Hugs
Reactions: gingerplum and woxihuanni
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
@woxihuanni me to I thought anout stabbing myself in the heart for quite some time now or shoot myself in the heart. I'd love to destroy my heart. to

It's because of a fucker, isn't it? If it helps, I have since come to a calmer place where I want to ctb but no longer want to punish my heart. Don't even know when the change happened or how, though.

Reactions: gingerplum
gingerplum

gingerplum

Enlightened
Nov 5, 2018
... the heart is a big squishy muscle that you can easily jam the knife into.
Once you can get to it, that is. First, there are obviously the layers of skin, muscle, fat and fascia on your chest to push through. Second, you need to calculate which ribs to go between... that's called the intercostal space. In the intercostal space, there are layers of muscle (internal and external) containing veins, arteries, and nerve endings. I can't imagine being able to do that myself, but it's not unheard of: https://www.beckersspine.com/orthop...ch-dies-at-age-54.html?tmpl=component&print=1

Last edited:
Reactions: Halo13 and Dystopia
MeltingHeart

MeltingHeart

Visionary
Sep 9, 2019
Yep. The details have been omitted, but he was also drunk. It must be an almost impossible thing to achieve being sober.
was wrists/ arms for avicii i think not neck? cant remember where i read that so could be wrong

Sweet emotion

Sweet emotion

Enlightened
Sep 14, 2019
Its probably deadly lethal if the slice has enough murder intent... Id say if you really want to die this (painful) way you'd be better off having someone else do it, and suddenly we're conspiring about murder which is even more the reason I don't think this should be even considered
Do you think anyone would actually kill someone because they wanted to die? I would never do that. I don't think someone would want the guilt on their hands as well as the HUGE possibility of going to prison.

• Wow
Quinlor

Quinlor

The stranger
Feb 21, 2019
Sorry, but I started to thinking about this method again. I saw a documentary in HBO about Jane Fonda and she tell about the suicide of her mother. Her mother ctb cutting the throat with a razor!
Crap! :hihi:interesting...:nomouth:

T

TimeToBiteTheDust

Visionary
Nov 7, 2019
Avicii did that but used a glass of a broken wine bottle.

Amossoma543

Amossoma543

Student
Jan 31, 2020
same to you, though your spelling is wrong.

So you call this splatter crap "serious research"?. Interesting.
Just by stupidly repeating the same ridiculous scenarios over and over again, they do not become any hint more intelligent.
Btw. I doubt very much that one bloodthirsty hooligan would have the skills to really work out his phantasies, though you overestimate the word gut inflationarily.

Can understand that you never experienced the rhetoric device of irony, so please stop boring me by giving me lectures about what is the real purpose to be on this forum and to judge my decision, why I am here . Maybe I am closer to death than you can imagine. Maybe I prefer people to smile than to throw up?
Robin Williams was an excellent Comedian, but it did not stop him from suicide.

@TheGoodGuy
Thanks for your answer.
I do hate censorship aswell and hope that there is a real positive background to posting all this in the sense of convincing others to choose more peaceful methods. Which I doubt in most of the posts.
What I complained about was the sheer amount of newly opened threads about the same topics with gory content.
Why this fascination about cruelty and self massacring?

I must agree with you here. This is the first time I've come across this sort of thing on this site, and while I also despise censorship, I wouldn't stick around if the place were filled with light-hearted posts about slaughtering oneself replete with links and photos and all sorts of other things. There are plenty of websites for that type of fetish...and I just don't have it. It actually makes me more anxious. My imagination does the trick enough...I really don't want to see it for myself.

That said, I just won't click on it...so I'm at least happy that the picture doesn't leap out at me unannounced. That's happened before on websites, and then you can never get those images out of your head. I have thought of this method before...but only because I envy people I see in films who suddenly are dead. I wish it could be that easy for me. I know that it can be...but I don't have the fortitude to do something like this. I also think of the people who have to find me and clean me up. I wouldn't want my photo like this to haunt the internet for years and years to come. Whoever took this photo and shared it should be ashamed. That's somebody's loved one.

Reactions: Halo13
Quinlor

Quinlor

The stranger
Feb 21, 2019
I must agree with you here. This is the first time I've come across this sort of thing on this site, and while I also despise censorship, I wouldn't stick around if the place were filled with light-hearted posts about slaughtering oneself replete with links and photos and all sorts of other things. There are plenty of websites for that type of fetish...and I just don't have it. It actually makes me more anxious. My imagination does the trick enough...I really don't want to see it for myself.

That said, I just won't click on it...so I'm at least happy that the picture doesn't leap out at me unannounced. That's happened before on websites, and then you can never get those images out of your head. I have thought of this method before...but only because I envy people I see in films who suddenly are dead. I wish it could be that easy for me. I know that it can be...but I don't have the fortitude to do something like this. I also think of the people who have to find me and clean me up. I wouldn't want my photo like this to haunt the internet for years and years to come. Whoever took this photo and shared it should be ashamed. That's somebody's loved one.
Sorry, I agree that for some people this photo can be disturbing. My point was only to show how to do it, but perhaps (for sure) I lost the notion of what is appropriate and what's not.

Amossoma543

Amossoma543

Student
Jan 31, 2020
Sorry, I agree that for some people this photo can be disturbing. My point was only to show how to do it, but perhaps (for sure) I lost the notion of what is appropriate and what's not.
Please don't think I was criticizing you or anyone. I actually find nothing inappropriate about the photo...it's information...and it's useful. I was just agreeing with the feeling that the other poster had. I would fight for your right to speak your mind. I loathe censorship. :)

• Hugs
Reactions: Halo13 and Quinlor
P

Pan

Paragon
Oct 24, 2019
Recently I saw a movie (Suspiria, 2018) and it have a scene when a old woman stabs your own throat with a knife.

View attachment 10379
So I started to thinking, if you have a sharp knife and just stab your throat fast enough to you not get regret, like a gun trigger. Could it work?

Which is the lethality of this method? I imagine in my mind that best place to do it is in bathtub and naked. Sorry I am so fucked and crazy.
You are neither crazy nor fucked; slashing one's throat, in fact, appears to be effective if done, as you say, quickly.

Reactions: Zappfe lover
Belit667

Belit667

Experienced
Aug 2, 2020
My ex-gf tried to slit my throat. Now I have a scar as a reminder.

• Wow
Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
Cutting your throat is completely lethal (if done properly). And many people have done it. I think it was quite common in the 19th century, when most men used the old fashioned kind of razors. (They were called "cut throat razors" for a reason, probably because it was all too easy to injure yourself with them even when you didn't intend to.) A famous example was Robert Fitzroy, who captained HMS Beagle when it took Charles Darwin around the world, and much later in life cut his throat.

But if you are worried about whether it is fast enough that you won't have time to regret it, then I don't think your should be catching the bus at all, by this method or any other. If you consider that there is any possibility that you might regret it, then it is not time to go.

• Hugs
Reactions: Belit667 and Quinlor
P

Pan

Paragon
Oct 24, 2019
You are forgetting that deep regret is part and parcel regarding ctb. What if one is prone to regret as I am? Lost opportunities, lost life? Regret is part of the baggage of living; what if the memories in your head curse you with regret, with a life that could have been, but finally isn't? Where do you go from there? Ctb is about entrapment minus an exit. If you think I will be there for scrambling for a seat in the lifeboat while the ship sinks, forget it. Not me. An apocalypse of sorts is looming; knowing This this I am out to ctb ASAP. I don't want to be here when the roof collapses.

Last edited:
Reactions: Emily_Numb and Neville1