• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

suicidalcat

suicidalcat

Jun 15, 2023
I listened to some of your advice and I've been flicking rubber bands and it only helps a little but it's been distracting me from picking up my blade. Honestly tho my last few cuts are scarring really bad and sre going to be noticeable. If I end up having the extreme urge to cut again I don't want it to be scarred really bad but seeing blood is the only way I'll feel satisfied. How deep is too deep for a cut?? I always apply pressure but if I don't then it'll just only barely scrape my skin

picklealex

picklealex

I hate it all, just let me die
Jun 24, 2023
I listened to some of your advice and I've been flicking rubber bands and it only helps a little but it's been distracting me from picking up my blade. Honestly tho my last few cuts are scarring really bad and sre going to be noticeable. If I end up having the extreme urge to cut again I don't want it to be scarred really bad but seeing blood is the only way I'll feel satisfied. How deep is too deep for a cut?? I always apply pressure but if I don't then it'll just only barely scrape my skin
I think seeing white is a bit too deep. it leaves a scar, I used to do cat scratches and it wouldn't scar at all. and if it did, it faded really fast

Reactions: suicidalcat