C

CelestialSky

May 25, 2019
Customs opened my package, and opened one of the two bottles. They resealed it with tape but obviously it's shelf life is reduced now. Does anyone know how long it will last? I have put cling film around it and stored it in a cool, dark place for now (can't use the fridge, as I live at home).

Also, customs checked it but it still got delivered to me, does this mean I'm in the clear from the police? Or should I stay paranoid for the next while (I probably will anyway)? I plan on using it in the next two weeks anyway, but would like to know how worried I should be. I burnt all the postal packaging and am planning on hiding it really well - any good hiding place ideas would be appreciated!

Reactions: Baskol1
C

calendulo

Enlightened
Jun 13, 2019
If you going to use it within two weeks, I do not see any problem. If it is later....I am not sure how will work it.

About customs, do not worry about. If you received it, then passed through customs. I do not think that them are doing strict test to all substances because then you had not received anything.

or inside of the bottle there is not pentobarbitol.

Reactions: CelestialSky and Baskol1
C

CelestialSky

May 25, 2019
Ah okay. That's good to know. I've read conflicting info about the shelf life once it's opened - some say a month and some say 3 years (!) but I suppose it doesn't matter if I plan on going in the next few weeks. I just hope no police show up, I want to try enjoy my last weeks without worrying about getting thrown into a psych ward (Lord knows I will be anyway though).

• Hugs
Reactions: Coolchicka, Soul and Baskol1
C

calendulo

Enlightened
Jun 13, 2019
Ah okay. That's good to know. I've read conflicting info about the shelf life once it's opened - some say a month and some say 3 years (!) but I suppose it doesn't matter if I plan on going in the next few weeks. I just hope no police show up, I want to try enjoy my last weeks without worrying about getting thrown into a psych ward (Lord knows I will be anyway though).

well, if you have 2N, you can do a try using 6,3 grms. It is better 9grms, but I think that 6 could suffice.
You had one bottle left, just in case.
You enjoy all you can.

Lookingforabus

Lookingforabus

Arcanist
Aug 6, 2019
Customs most likely did a field drug test on it, to see if it was one of the common recreational drugs in your area. ("Heroin", cocaine, methamphetamine, etc.) They let it through, and didn't arrest you when you got the package delivered, so you probably don't have much to worry about in terms of police arresting you.

Reactions: GreyMagic, CelestialSky and Baskol1
C

CelestialSky

May 25, 2019
Customs most likely did a field drug test on it, to see if it was one of the common recreational drugs in your area. ("Heroin", cocaine, methamphetamine, etc.) They let it through, and didn't arrest you when you got the package delivered, so you probably don't have much to worry about in terms of police arresting you.
I didn't even know a field drug test was a thing! Thank you for this info, it's very reassuring. I sure hope you're right!

• Hugs
Reactions: Soul and Baskol1
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
@RCelestinaL23, I don't want to stoke anyone's paranoia, ever, but after recent alarming stories I'd feel better packing the bottles up very carefully, putting them inside a disguise like a thermos full of oatmeal or a cat toy or a ball of socks and burying them outside until I was ready to use them. Luggage lockers or bank deposit boxes also come to mind.

Be safe. x

Reactions: CelestialSky, Donewith_, Darkhaven and 1 other person
C

CelestialSky

May 25, 2019
@RCelestinaL23, I don't want to stoke anyone's paranoia, ever, but after recent alarming stories I'd feel better packing the bottles up very carefully, putting them inside a disguise like a thermos full of oatmeal or a cat toy or a ball of socks and burying them outside until I was ready to use them. Luggage lockers or bank deposit boxes also come to mind.

Be safe. x
Thanks Soul. Yes I was thinking the same thing, I have them sealed in some airtight bags and was thinking of burying them for a while until needed. Fingers crossed I don't get caught. Thank you for your well wishes!

• Hugs
Reactions: Soul and Baskol1
D

Donewith_

Elementalist
Sep 28, 2018
Were they not sent in the original bottles?

S

Shamana

Warlock
May 31, 2019
Customs opened my package, and opened one of the two bottles. They resealed it with tape but obviously it's shelf life is reduced now. Does anyone know how long it will last? I have put cling film around it and stored it in a cool, dark place for now (can't use the fridge, as I live at home).

Also, customs checked it but it still got delivered to me, does this mean I'm in the clear from the police? Or should I stay paranoid for the next while (I probably will anyway)? I plan on using it in the next two weeks anyway, but would like to know how worried I should be. I burnt all the postal packaging and am planning on hiding it really well - any good hiding place ideas would be appreciated!

Which country did you receive it in? But I think your in the clear.

C

calendulo

Enlightened
Jun 13, 2019
Thanks Soul. Yes I was thinking the same thing, I have them sealed in some airtight bags and was thinking of burying them for a while until needed. Fingers crossed I don't get caught. Thank you for your well wishes!

If you have one bottle opened I mean without seal and without rubber. Use it as soon as possible. Do not mind where you put that bottle, except fridge. it is an injectable solution, it oxidizes easily.
Were they not sent in the original bottles?
Yes they are.But label changed. I do not say you what shows on labels because A's guys kill me sending hundred of MP to me.

Last edited:
C

CelestialSky

May 25, 2019
If you have one bottle opened I mean without seal and without rubber. Use it as soon as possible. Do not mind where you put that bottle, except fridge. it is an injectable solution, it oxidizes easily.

Yes they are.But label changed. I do not say you what shows on labels because A's guys kill me sending hundred of MP to me.
The label is removed yes. It does still have the rubber lid, just no seal.
Which country did you receive it in? But I think your in the clear.
Sorry but don't want to post that here. I'm sure you understand!

C

calendulo

Enlightened
Jun 13, 2019
The label is removed yes. It does still have the rubber lid, just no seal.

No seal means bottle is opened, althought still having the rubber lid.
Guess you are aware that expiration data is much less. You should put into a fridge.
Sorry but I worry about, I do not want to bother you.

Last edited:
Reactions: CelestialSky and Baskol1
C

CelestialSky

May 25, 2019
No seal means bottle is opened, althought still having the rubber lid.
Guess you are aware that expiration data is much less. You should put into a fridge.
Sorry but I worry about, I do not want to bother you.
You're not bothering me at all. On the contrary, your advice is much appreciated. Thank you!

Reactions: calendulo and Baskol1