• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

I want to die

I want to die

I'm dead inside
Apr 28, 2019
What would be the worst reaction to overdosing on cocain ?

Would someone simply stop breathing or would start seeing things?

TheDevilsAngel

TheDevilsAngel

LetMeFree
Apr 22, 2019
Im not sure but i have taken cocaine in the past the more i took the more i noticed my heart would race really fast and i felt sick and was breathing very heavily it was like i couldnt get any air but i was trying to breathe and it was like i was panicking and breathing very fast...... U might get a seizure if u do u will most likely fall and bang ur head and not wake up.....
You should check on the internet and do some research....

Hope you find peace :hug:

I want to die

I want to die

I'm dead inside
Apr 28, 2019
Im not sure but i have taken cocaine in the past the more i took the more i noticed my heart would race really fast and i felt sick and was breathing very heavily it was like i couldnt get any air but i was trying to breathe and it was like i was panicking and breathing very fast...... U might get a seizure if u do u will most likely fall and bang ur head and not wake up.....
You should check on the internet and do some research....

Hope you find peace :hug:
Haha I did research but I don't know what would be the physical feeling of ODing on cocain. Thank you for sharing your experience :)

Reactions: TheDevilsAngel
L

lost_soul83

Wizard
Jan 7, 2019
What would be the worst reaction to overdosing on cocain ?

Would someone simply stop breathing or would start seeing things?
A friend of mine told me that if you wanna OD on coke or meth, firstly you have to ingest (eat) it, and it should induce a heart attack if you take enough of it.

Reactions: I want to die
J

Janica333

Dec 5, 2018
Heroin, morfin and fentanyl are for painless euthanasia. But cocaine maybe not.

K

kkatt

Paragon
Nov 12, 2018
Heroin, morfin and fentanyl are for painless euthanasia. But cocaine maybe not.
Agree with this. Stimulants are a bad idea.
I had a stroke after 3 days of pretty much constantly doing coke. The worst thing was the blind panic.
Some years ago,I had a bad reaction to some speed. It wasn't an OD but it was the most painful issue I've ever had due to using drugs.
A few of us were going to a club which I was really up for, but by the time we arrived my head felt like it was about to expplode and I was projectile vomiting. Staying upright was getting harder and harder. The club security refused to let us in. the guy said to my friend "Just look at her. You need to get to a hospital".
Apparently my brain had become swollen. That's really all I know. And I can't even smell speed anymore withouot wretching.