• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Y

YosemiteGrrl

When will courage be mine
Dec 17, 2023
I am curious if there are other forum sites like this other than PPeh?

LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
I think 8chan which had a suicide board was shut down. And then there the ancient ASH Usenet groups and affiliated forums but I think they are essentially defunct. Of course the subreddit predecessor of this place is gone. So I think this is it.

Reactions: Skathon, estadiare, jar-baby and 4 others
PetrichorBirth

PetrichorBirth

Student
Mar 5, 2024
There's /r/suicidewatch but the majority of people there usually try to talk people out of it, practical discussion is rare (but not non-existent)

Reactions: noreallynotmarcy, ForeverAlone_autist, EvisceratedJester and 2 others
Seered Doom

Seered Doom

A nihilist going through an unrelinquished Hell
Sep 9, 2023
Any other forums I found are more for cis men and fucking hate LGBT+ people so yeah, this is pretty much it

• Aww..
Reactions: untothedepths and YosemiteGrrl
ForeverAlone_autist

ForeverAlone_autist

ugly 6’3 autistic guy whos had a rough start
Jul 7, 2024
There's /r/suicidewatch but the majority of people there usually try to talk people out of it, practical discussion is rare (but not non-existent)
That's just usual reddit. Site is full of gaslighting and idiots it's unreal.

OP. There is looksmax.org they also talk about suicide time to time but are a self improvement forum and hey if you do some good things for yourself then maybe itll take you out of suicide and change your mind but no judgment if you still wanna ctb

Reactions: innominesatanas44, KuriGohan&Kamehameha, ijustwishtodie and 2 others
AmericanMary

AmericanMary

Mage
Apr 30, 2024
I think 8chan which had a suicide board was shut down. And then there the ancient ASH Usenet groups and affiliated forums but I think they are essentially defunct. Of course the subreddit predecessor of this place is gone. So I think this is it.
8chan was shut down yes. For good reason.

If you're looking for another website similar to SaSu, stay the fuckkk away from 4chan, kiwi farms and crystal cafe. Especially if you have a vagina. Trust.
I've been looking for a safer space for women. Have not found yet.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: Guy089001, YosemiteGrrl and Proteus
Seered Doom

Seered Doom

Sep 9, 2023

If you're looking for another website similar to SaSu, stay the fuckkk away from 4chan, kiwi farms and crystal cafe. Especially if you have a vagina. Trust.
I've been looking for a safer space for women. Have not found yet.
God, I wish there was safer places like Sasu for women and LGBT+ people

• Love
Reactions: YosemiteGrrl and AmericanMary
Seered Doom

Seered Doom

Sep 9, 2023
Literally me rn ngl

• Love
Reactions: AmericanMary
Dot

Dot

Globl mod | Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021
@Seered Doom @AmericanMary hve u bth hd xpernces whch hve lft u feelng lss sfe

Reactions: derpyderpins
AmericanMary

AmericanMary

Mage
Apr 30, 2024
Someone in NSFW chat room told me they were going to rape me. A mod msg me about it asking if he needed to talk to the person who said it. This person is still active in chat rooms every single day.

Didn't a girl get banned on here because she "sounded" 17? A few days after reporting someone 2x her age on here for unsolicited dick pics?

The incel community is still very much on SaSu.

I'll make a post about SA I've experienced and people twist it.

Someone literally made a post on here the other day confessing to raping a baby. HOURS later it got deleted.. but everyone kept telling him it was okay since he was a teenager. Do you think the baby that was raped cared it was a teenager? It's not ok.

Misogyny is SOOOO real in the chat rooms. Yet half of the chat room hates me for calling people out on it.

Last edited:
Reactions: vadim, RejectMetamorphosis and Proteus
Seered Doom

Seered Doom

Sep 9, 2023
A fair bit, don't get me wrong, it happens everywhere from time to time. There was a pedo problem a while back, but hopefully THAT got managed

Reactions: AmericanMary
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023

OP. There is looksmax.org they also talk about suicide time to time but are a self improvement forum and hey if you do some good things for yourself then maybe itll take you out of suicide and change your mind but no judgment if you still wanna ctb
Looksmax jfl

• Yay!
Reactions: ijustwishtodie
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023

Are you a looksmax user there?

• Yay!
Reactions: sserafim
Placo

Placo

At Eternity's Gates
Feb 14, 2024
It amazes me that this forum was founded by two guys active in the incel community but it seems to have taken its own direction.

Reactions: vadim, Kavka, sserafim and 1 other person
leloyon

leloyon

I'll see you in the Wired.
Feb 4, 2023
Not talking about the rest of 8chan, but for whatever it's worth /suicide/ was a good board. Was dedicated solely to practical discussion. And now 8chan has been remade, and doesn't even have /suicide/ on it.
It amazes me that this forum was founded by two guys active in the incel community but it seems to have taken its own direction.
That's because it's the successor to a successor to a community that existed previously, both of which were not incel related whatsoever. SaSu is the successor to r/SanctionedSuicide, which itself was a successor to alt.suicide.holiday.

• Informative
Reactions: Kavka, Skathon and Placo
KuriGohan&Kamehameha

KuriGohan&Kamehameha

想死不能 - 想活不能
Nov 23, 2020

By accident I joined a group associated with looksmax (was looking for something else and wanted to ask a question) and it was the most toxic place I ever seen.

A lot of the men in that group kept telling me I'm insanely fat (for being about 119 lbs at 5'4 with ribs showing) and below average ugly, that I would never be someone's partner unless I "dropped the weight", that I need to go to a specific plastic surgeon and get 5 different surgeries, told me to get liposuction, and that no one would ever find me attractive unless it was a "dread game" and shared my picture around to make fun of me and call me ugly.

Idk if the forum is like this, but this looksmaxxing group made me want to kill myself more and ruined my self esteem.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: RejectMetamorphosis, Proteus, Dr Iron Arc and 8 others
Y

YosemiteGrrl

When will courage be mine
Dec 17, 2023
By accident I joined a group associated with looksmax (was looking for something else and wanted to ask a question) and it was the most toxic place I ever seen.

A lot of the men in that group kept telling me I'm insanely fat (for being about 119 lbs at 5'4 with ribs showing) and below average ugly, that I would never be someone's partner unless I "dropped the weight", that I need to go to a specific plastic surgeon and get 5 different surgeries, told me to get liposuction, and that no one would ever find me attractive unless it was a "dread game" and shared my picture around to make fun of me and call me ugly.

Idk if the forum is like this, but this looksmaxxing group made me want to kill myself more and ruined my self esteem.
Horrible. Cannot imagine. I hope you don't give these mean delusional strangers your energy or any of your power. Thank you for the warning of that site.

• Love
Reactions: bandoscii, Skathon and KuriGohan&Kamehameha
innominesatanas44

innominesatanas44

🇷🇸
Feb 16, 2023
Please do not 4chan. There is bad words on there and inapropriate imagery. One time I typed 4chan in google and thought "this is the scariest thing of my life" pls do not type 4chan into golgle you will get a megavirus from anonymous.
This image was on my screen when I downloaded 4chan
IMG 1291

Last edited:
  • Yay!
Reactions: RejectMetamorphosis, Sylveon, heroinhero and 1 other person
ForeverAlone_autist

ForeverAlone_autist

ugly 6’3 autistic guy whos had a rough start
Jul 7, 2024

Yup i got that kind of treatment too. I never felt like i was enough and ive had bdd since i was 12. And because im autistic most of the ideas the blackpill was about i fell victim too as they applied to me. I've been in blackpill spaces since i was 13 and its absolutely ruined my mental health being surrounded by such people and it's always cause i was looking for more and more ways i could change.

Dw this community isn't as toxic as looksmaxx suprisingly enough. Most people here just believe you have a right to not want to live as this earth sucks and it's really the only cure to fix all your problems if you have a shitty life

• Hugs
Reactions: thebelljarrr, KuriGohan&Kamehameha and YosemiteGrrl
lacrimosa

lacrimosa

Student
Jul 1, 2024
Like any online space, it is your responsibility to protect yourself as much as you can. However, it is not your fault that there are crazy misogynistic fucks that send you unsolicited dick pics, etcetera.

I mean, if this site is to be taken seriously, then there should be more accountability from the mods regarding harmful user interaction. Sorry that this happened to any of you and you should whistleblow the fuck out of those accounts that did that..

Reactions: RejectMetamorphosis
mrpeter

mrpeter

Jun 11, 2024
Someone in NSFW chat room told me they were going to rape me. A mod msg me about it asking if he needed to talk to the person who said it. This person is still active in chat rooms every single day.

Didn't a girl get banned on here because she "sounded" 17? A few days after reporting someone 2x her age on here for unsolicited dick pics?

Someone literally made a post on here the other day confessing to raping a baby. HOURS later it got deleted.. but everyone kept telling him it was okay since he was a teenager. Do you think the baby that was raped cared it was a teenager? It's not ok.

Misogyny is SOOOO real in the chat rooms. Yet half of the chat room hates me for calling people out on it.
I find that hard to believe someone would get banned for "sounding 17". How can you tell someones exact age by the way they talk? Isn't it possible for an 18 year old to act 17? If they acted like they were 12 I could understand.

Last edited:
mrpeter

mrpeter

Jun 11, 2024

The average weight for a woman is actually 170 lbs, so you're basically skinny. It's possible these people are trolls, either that or they have extremely high standards for women, maybe that's why their incels.

Reactions: KuriGohan&Kamehameha
Dot

Dot

Sep 26, 2021
I find that hard to believe someone would get banned for "sounding 17". How can you tell someones exact age by the way they talk? Isn't it possible for an 18 year old to act 17? If they acted like they were 12 I could understand.

Smetmes th/ wy tht sme membrs tlk & intract wll cre8 suspicn tht thy r in genrl a minr

S/ thy wll b bannd & askd fr ag verfcatn

Dot

Dot

Sep 26, 2021
Literally anyone can steal their father's ID... Banning with no way to tell if someone's a minor sounds like innocents banned for nothing. This site has mentally disabled people... of course some will sound like minors.

Also, 17? I'm curious to know how a specifically 17 yo sounds at all, lol.

I'd also not feel comfortable doxxing myself to the mods of a place of this nature.

Ppl r nt bannd bcse thy snd a 'specfc ag'

Thy r occasnlly verfid in anonymty-respctng wy if thr wrds & b-havrs r comng acrss as ovrly yng -- alng wth othr ag-identfyng info

Th/ persn wh/ ws refrrd 2 in th/ thred ws opn tht thy wre in hgh-schl - ppl cn b in hgh-schl frm 14-15 yrs old & dspite wht mdia & othr lw-IQ follwrs of webste lke t/ claim SaSu ds *nt* wnt minrs on th/ ste & mods r alwys takng possblty of minrs presnce on ste v sersly

Th/ topcs dscussd on sasu r senstve & of mture natre & mods tke all measres pssble t/ mitg8 rsks of minrs accssng frum whle simtansly allowng membrs t/ kp th/ anonymty whch gves thm sfe plce t/ xpress thmslves

If othr membrs hve ideas of bettr wys t/ mange thse 2 issus in tandem thn pls fl free t/ spk up

Ok - a mod contctd u immdi8tly aftr a membr mde a commnt & u tld thm tht u dd nt wnt actn takn & tht evrythng ws fne
Bearng in mnd tht commnts r mde in nsfw whre ppl oftn tlk drty or mke unsavry jkes wth ech-othr s/ a mod contctd u fr contxt & ws tld nothng furthr shld b dne

Slf d/ nt hve accss t/ tht specfc commnt bt mods alwys try t/ listn t/ membrs & wll nt ignre wht u hve sd & thrw warnngs arnd if thy r tld tht stuatn = nt desrvng of tht

U wld b lss lkely t/ cme acrss sch caustc jkes & commnts in genrl cht whre nsfw tlk = specfclly prohibtd

Rsponse t/ tht membr ban = abve bt thr ban ws cmpltly sepr8 frm th/ xplict imge accusatns whch wre mde & whch wre also flly investg8td

= wld b mstke t/ confl8 th/ 2 whch wld gve impressn tht 1 happnd bcse of th/ othr whch = nt th/ cse

No1 = sayng tht actns of tht membr wre 'ok' - sme1 wh/ ws molestd violntly as yng chld admittd t/ rpeatng thse b-havrs whn thy wre **12** & wre askng hw t/ cme t/ trms wth wht thy dd & whthr thy shld contct famly t/ apolgse & admt thngs or whthr tht wld mke thngs wrse -- nobdy ws sayng tht wht tht persn dd ws ok bt thy wre tryn2 hlp sme1 mke snse of wht ws obvsly a trma rsponse & hlp tht persn dcide hw t/ prceed

Thn jst rport & mods wll lk in2 it - 1 thng abt rports = tht thy r anonyms s/ only mods knw wh/ mde th/ rport

Th/ team = nt perfct as no1 = perfct bt thy wll dscuss & listn & tke actn if needd

& if membrs dsagree wth a mod decsn thn tht decsn cn alwys b takn t/ anothr mod fr 2nd opinn

• Informative
Reactions: rozeske, innominesatanas44, derpyderpins and 1 other person
rainwillneverstop

rainwillneverstop

Global Mod | Serious Health Hazard
Jul 12, 2022

Thy r occasnlly verfid in anonymty-respctng wy if thr wrds & b-havrs r comng acrss as ovrly yng -- alng wth othr ag-identfyng info

Th/ persn wh/ ws refrrd 2 in th/ thred ws opn tht thy wre in hgh-schl - ppl cn b in hgh-schl frm 14-15 yrs old & dspite wht mdia & othr lw-IQ follwrs of webste lke t/ claim SaSu ds *nt* wnt minrs on th/ ste & mods r alwys takng possblty of minrs presnce on ste v sersly

Th/ topcs dscussd on sasu r senstve & of mture natre & mods tke all measres pssble t/ mitg8 rsks of minrs accssng frum whle simtansly allowng membrs t/ kp th/ anonymty whch gves thm sfe plce t/ xpress thmslves

If othr membrs hve ideas of bettr wys t/ mange thse 2 issus in tandem thn pls fl free t/ spk up

Ok - a mod contctd u immdi8tly aftr a membr mde a commnt & u tld thm tht u dd nt wnt actn takn & tht evrythng ws fne
Bearng in mnd tht commnts r mde in nsfw whre ppl oftn tlk drty or mke unsavry jkes wth ech-othr s/ a mod contctd u fr contxt & ws tld nothng furthr shld b dne

Slf d/ nt hve accss t/ tht specfc commnt bt mods alwys try t/ listn t/ membrs & wll nt ignre wht u hve sd & thrw warnngs arnd if thy r tld tht stuatn = nt desrvng of tht

U wld b lss lkely t/ cme acrss sch caustc jkes & commnts in genrl cht whre nsfw tlk = specfclly prohibtd

Rsponse t/ tht membr ban = abve bt thr ban ws cmpltly sepr8 frm th/ xplict imge accusatns whch wre mde & whch wre also flly investg8td

= wld b mstke t/ confl8 th/ 2 whch wld gve impressn tht 1 happnd bcse of th/ othr whch = nt th/ cse

No1 = sayng tht actns of tht membr wre 'ok' - sme1 wh/ ws molestd violntly as yng chld admittd t/ rpeatng thse b-havrs whn thy wre **12** & wre askng hw t/ cme t/ trms wth wht thy dd & whthr thy shld contct famly t/ apolgse & admt thngs or whthr tht wld mke thngs wrse -- nobdy ws sayng tht wht tht persn dd ws ok bt thy wre tryn2 hlp sme1 mke snse of wht ws obvsly a trma rsponse & hlp tht persn dcide hw t/ prceed

Thn jst rport & mods wll lk in2 it - 1 thng abt rports = tht thy r anonyms s/ only mods knw wh/ mde th/ rport

Th/ team = nt perfct as no1 = perfct bt thy wll dscuss & listn & tke actn if needd

& if membrs dsagree wth a mod decsn thn tht decsn cn alwys b takn t/ anothr mod fr 2nd opinn

People are not banned because they sound a "specific age"
They are occasionally verified in anonymity-respecting ways if their words and behaviors are coming across as overly young - along with other age identifying information.

The person who was referred to in the thread was open that they were in highschool - people can be in highschool from 14-15 years old and despite what media and other low-IQ followers of the website like to claim; SaSu does NOT want minors on the site and mods are always taking possibility of minors presence on site very seriously.

The topics discussed on SaSu are sensitive and mature nature and mods take all measures possible to mitigate risks of minors accessing the forum while simultaneously allowing members to keep the anonymity which gives them a safe place to express themselves.

If other members have ideas of better ways to manage these 2 issues in tandem, then please feel free to speak up.

AmericanMary said:

Ok - a mod contacted you immediately after a member made a comment, and you told them that you did not want action taken and that everything was fine.
Bearing in mind, that comments are made in NSFW where people often talk dirty or make unsavory jokes with each-other. So a mod contacted you for context and was told nothing further should be done.

I do not have access to that specific comment, but mods always try to listen to members and will not ignore what you have said and throw warnings around, if they are told that situation is not deserving of that.

You would be less likely to come across such caustic jokes and comments in general chat where NSFW talk is specifically prohibited.

AmericanMary said:

Response to that member's ban is above, but their ban was completely seperate from the explicit image accusations which were made, and which were also fully investigated.
It would be a mistake to conflate the 2 which would give the impression that 1 happened because of the other, which is not the case.

AmericanMary said:

No one is saying that actions of that member were "ok." Someone who was molested violently as a young child, admitted to repeating these behaviors when they were **12** and were asking how to come to terms with what they did and wether they should contact the family to apologize and admit things. Or whether that would make things worse. Nobody was saying that what that person did was ok, but they were trying to help someone make sense of what was obviously a trauma response and help that person decide how to proceed.

AmericanMary said:

Then just report and mods will look into it - 1 thing about reports is that they are anonymous so only mods know who made the report.
The team is not perfect as no one is perfect, but they will discuss and listen and take action when needed.

And if members disagree with a mod decision, then that decision can always be taken to another mod for second opinion.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: RejectMetamorphosis and rozeske