• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

YaYaDr

YaYaDr

Student
Jun 26, 2018
No, not everybody wants to die. Some people were suicidal in the past and are now trying to make a go of life. Others do want to die, but will not do so until sometime in the indefinite future. We get all sorts on this forum. The best thing is, there's no judgment. Be free to be who you are. Live and let die.

Q

quail

Apr 26, 2018
i think i do want to die. it's the best solution to all my problems. but something's stopping me from doing that. maybe it's just fear, maybe there's also this idea that if i wait long enough some miracle will happen and all pain will be gone. it's stupid but i can't get rid of it. so every day i think about suicide, stand on the balcony, and do nothing :c it's depressing, i feel like i'm stuck

Gray Wounds

Gray Wounds

A Phantasmagoria
Jun 27, 2018
Well, the choice to live is always within your hands, if you can control them, control them and keep on living.

Reactions: dano6533
AveryConure

AveryConure

Some idiot
May 11, 2018
If I can somehow get adequate treatment for my disorder and be financially secure I wouldn't consider suicide as much. Unfortunately the likelihood of that happening is a snowball's chance in hell.

I've attempted probably like 20+ times so I'm still here cause I really want to prepare and make my attempt my actual last.

Soon4me

Soon4me

Enlightened
Jun 15, 2018
or are there those that want to live really ?? I want to live, a condition forces me wanting to die else I really want to live -just a condition thats stopping me enjoying life !!
Similar to you.

Actually i don't think i've ever wanted to live more in my life than i do now.
So even though i do want to live my medical condition has destroyed all my hopes and dreams and made life not worth living.

My depression is due to a medical condition i have.
If my medical condition could be cured i would be happier than i ever was in my whole life and my depression would disappear also.
But my medical condition can't be cured.
It's like a vicious circle.

6477244ts5

Student
Jun 13, 2018
I don't believe anyone wants to die. I believe we all want our pain, whatever it is, to stop and ending life is the only option we can see. I don't believe for a minute that if TRULY faced with the promise of healthy and a happy life in a world without misery that people would reject that and choose death.

Definitelyworried

Definitelyworried

Jun 19, 2018
I don't want to die, but I feel I have to in order to avoid a pain that feels unpreventable.
I don't want to die, but I don't see how I can live with this spycological pain.

Bunny13000

Bunny13000

Jun 28, 2018
I want to die TODAY maybe not so much next week its a rollercoaster i wish i could get off. The depression chooses us we don't choose it. I'm glad i found this site it helps me put things into perspective were not here to stop you from killing yourself were here to support you doesn't that make it much more peaceful. Were all together in this and that makes us stronger.

shattered dreams

shattered dreams

Student
Jun 5, 2018
I absolutely want to live, but not like this. The fact is if I want to keep on living, I will have to live homeless on the streets with a very painful illness for the rest of my life. Therefore, I have decided I would rather be dead than live like that.

ghoulish.fool

ghoulish.fool

Apr 16, 2018
I both want to die and don't want to die. I've been making significant effort this year to try and be happy enough and do the things that I desire to do but I seem to keep coming up short. The constants in my life make me want to kill myself, they will never change and there won't ever be relief. The things I want to change are just too difficult for me. I'm too exhausted to put in the effort or I'm too anxious and afraid to pursue anything enriching or beneficial. I wish I could get my shit together, I wish I could be happy, I wish I could even make noticeable progress towards that. I've been suicidal for 10ish years (I'm almost 26) and this year has been the first year that I've actually planned it. I think it's going to happen in the next few months. Pretty scared, pretty excited.

ghoulish.fool

ghoulish.fool

Apr 16, 2018
Even if things were to improve, the B.S. of human society is too great as well as the cold nature of existence.
It's so hard to get passed the suicidal feelings when you know how fucked up everything is on a global scale. Then you deal with terrible things on a more personal level and it sure as hell feels hopeless.

ghoulish.fool

ghoulish.fool

Apr 16, 2018
i think i do want to die. it's the best solution to all my problems. but something's stopping me from doing that. maybe it's just fear, maybe there's also this idea that if i wait long enough some miracle will happen and all pain will be gone. it's stupid but i can't get rid of it. so every day i think about suicide, stand on the balcony, and do nothing :c it's depressing, i feel like i'm stuck
It's no small thing. I'm afraid too.

Reactions: dano6533 and quail
Rocky M

Rocky M

I'm A Monster
Jun 20, 2018
I would indeed love to die. However, I've recently developed feelings for someone, and I feel like I'm letting them down by wanting to die, and knowing that I constantly let others down makes me even more suicidal. It's a stupid loop and I want out.

borntooslow

borntooslow

Jun 29, 2018
Actually I really want to live, but problems I have don't let me live fully. I realize that they are fixable, but it needs much time, inner strength and probably a lot of money for good psychotherapist. And even if I will fix most of this problems, most likely it's gonna be overbearing myself 'till I die 'cause I just not a pro-lifer. Already lost a lot of people in cause of this problems and too tired of all this, so just want to stop suffering.

V

VX1

Student
Jun 28, 2018
I fucking love life. I've seen good things, good people.
But It's just not for me, because I know who I am.
There's a balance in this world and I'm in the bad side.
So...I choose to die.

Good point.
Balance. Being on the wrong side.
So death is better than dragging the average score down.
Nice.