• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

azad

azad

Vegetable
Nov 8, 2022
Doesn't matter if I CTB or someone else who suffers CTB. Suffering as a living thing is Eternal. I guess this is what buddha meant by reincarnation ? Even if we erase our consciousness by CTB, there is another being that experiences severe pain which is you but not you. Do you get it? for example, Even if we CTB, there is another conscious being, say a stray dog that got hit by a car is out there lying on the road that cannot CTB. I recently had kidney stones and the pain is unbearable. I googled and I came to know that dogs and cats get kidney stones too. Imagine having kidney stones, unable to talk to anyone and unable to get treated and unable to CTB too. What i'm trying to say is there will always be a conscious being that suffers extreme pain that is you but not you. you don't have to be reborn for this. I don't know if I'm making sense. This makes me suffer even more and This truth/Idea makes me feel like there is no relief from CTB.

• Yay!
  • Wow
Reactions: Ἡγησίας, markimobzzdeasui, nopride86 and 3 others
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Perhaps I'm not understanding you properly but I can see you have tremendous compassion for the suffering of all living things which is very empathetic. Still, I get the impression that you feel bad to the point of almost feeling responsible for their pain. When you're not- you didn't design cats/dogs/humans. We do definitely cause suffering to other creatures (sadly) just by being alive but again- we didn't choose to be born. (Depending on your belief system.)

Of course, relieving our own suffering via CTB doesn't do much for all the other poor organisms here (although there is the argument that it would actually help them- we wouldn't be eating them anymore or tearing apart their habitat). The only way to end that would be annihilating everything- which also wouldn't work if you believe in reincarnation.

Still- all that is God level stuff. I guess I just think it's so gentle and kind that you obviously feel this intense compassion for everything when I just feel furious that we were designed to endure such pain to begin with.

On an ironic but maybe more positive note- if the cat or dog you referred to with the kidney stones was well looked after, it's likely it would be treated if a better quality of life was feasible or quickly and painlessly euthanized if not. (Something we largely don't have access to).

I'm so sorry to hear you suffered kidney stones. I had a gallstone move into the bile duct which was also excruciating.

• Love
Reactions: deadliftEnjoyer and azad
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I personally don't believe in any of that, to me it's all just a fictional concept. But I'm sorry that you have to deal with these fears. No matter what I will always believe that when we die, we simply cease to exist and that is it for us, we are gone. There is no evidence that reincarnation exists, so there's no point to fearing it. Death will come for us all eventually, it's inevitable and there's nothing that we can do about it.

• Love
Reactions: XIII, almaranthine, azad and 1 other person
EndlessDespair

EndlessDespair

Lonely
Nov 6, 2022
Doesn't matter if I CTB or someone else who suffers CTB. Suffering as a living thing is Eternal. I guess this is what buddha meant by reincarnation ? Even if we erase our consciousness by CTB, there is another being that experiences severe pain which is you but not you. Do you get it? for example, Even if we CTB, there is another conscious being, say a stray dog that got hit by a car is out there lying on the road that cannot CTB. I recently had kidney stones and the pain is unbearable. I googled and I came to know that dogs and cats get kidney stones too. Imagine having kidney stones, unable to talk to anyone and unable to get treated and unable to CTB too. What i'm trying to say is there will always be a conscious being that suffers extreme pain that is you but not you. you don't have to be reborn for this. I don't know if I'm making sense. This makes me suffer even more and This truth/Idea makes me feel like there is no relief from CTB.
I agree and disagree at the same time.

I believe ctb does relieve the pain and suffering of the current life someone is living, cause reincarnation for me is basically just like rolling a dice, I can either get a good life or get really unlucky and get a bad life again. Just that chance alone makes ctb worth it, and provides some hope. The thought of thinking that it's just a constant cycle of pain, is more like hell rather than reincarnation. I choose to not believe in hell for obvious reasons.

I also want to point out that if that was true, what would happen to people that had an entire life that was filled with joy, and actually lived a life worth living, but at their last moments they were in pain and suffered for a short time. How would they be reincarnated, with a life of pain and suffering or a life of joy and happiness? What would determine the outcome?

Last edited:
  • Love
A simple aid

A simple aid

A Humble Mind
Nov 8, 2022
bro thats any amazing point tho im not a buddha man myself....but it does lead one to believe why not help reduce the suffering as opposed to running from it

• Love
Reactions: azad
azad

azad

Vegetable
Nov 8, 2022
I agree and disagree at the same time.

I believe ctb does relieve the pain and suffering of the current life someone is living, cause reincarnation for me is basically just like rolling a dice, I can either get a good life or get really unlucky and get a bad life again. Just that chance alone makes ctb worth it, and provides some hope. The thought of thinking that it's just a constant cycle of pain, is more like hell rather than reincarnation. I choose to not believe in hell for obvious reasons.

I also want to point out that if that was true, what would happen to people that had an entire life that was filled with joy, and actually lived a life worth living, but at their last moments they were in pain and suffered for a short time. How would they be reincarnated, with a life of pain and suffering or a life of joy and happiness? What would determine the outcome?
man I'm glad you understood my point. As for the determining factor that gives one a good or bad life, I didn't mean reincarnation as said in buddhism. a soul moving onto another body based or good and bad done with previous life. What i mean is...right now we find ourselves in suffering. There are people who have ctb in the past and lost their consciousness but now we exist. animals exist. and we think we have to ctb too. even if we ctb, there will be endless suffering of living beings. that is what i mean.
bro thats any amazing point tho im not a buddha man myself....but it does lead one to believe why not help reduce the suffering as opposed to running from it
yeah bro you are right. i'm glad you got my point. i badly want to help beings reduce their suffering. but i lack basic ability to succeed in my life. so i'm not capable of get out there and help people and animals. i really want to
I personally don't believe in any of that, to me it's all just a fictional concept. But I'm sorry that you have to deal with these fears. No matter what I will always believe that when we die, we simply cease to exist and that is it for us, we are gone. There is no evidence that reincarnation exists, so there's no point to fearing it. Death will come for us all eventually, it's inevitable and there's nothing that we can do about it.
you are right. i love how we cease to exist. but imagine this...you are born, you grow and now you find yourself in suffering no matter how much people ctb in the past. this is what the problem is, there will be beings born and continue to suffer. what's worse is animals that can't ctb. there are stray animals with gunshot wounds untreated. this eternal suffering drives me mad. do you get me ?
Perhaps I'm not understanding you properly but I can see you have tremendous compassion for the suffering of all living things which is very empathetic. Still, I get the impression that you feel bad to the point of almost feeling responsible for their pain. When you're not- you didn't design cats/dogs/humans. We do definitely cause suffering to other creatures (sadly) just by being alive but again- we didn't choose to be born. (Depending on your belief system.)

Of course, relieving our own suffering via CTB doesn't do much for all the other poor organisms here (although there is the argument that it would actually help them- we wouldn't be eating them anymore or tearing apart their habitat). The only way to end that would be annihilating everything- which also wouldn't work if you believe in reincarnation.

Still- all that is God level stuff. I guess I just think it's so gentle and kind that you obviously feel this intense compassion for everything when I just feel furious that we were designed to endure such pain to begin with.

On an ironic but maybe more positive note- if the cat or dog you referred to with the kidney stones was well looked after, it's likely it would be treated if a better quality of life was feasible or quickly and painlessly euthanized if not. (Something we largely don't have access to).

I'm so sorry to hear you suffered kidney stones. I had a gallstone move into the bile duct which was also excruciating.
thanks for your kind words bro. i don't think i'm actually that compassionate. i think i'm selfish. imagine this...you randomly found yourself one day as you, with your current name, identity when you were a kid. but what if you found yourself as a kid in a starving country. or other worse situation. i hope i try to make sense.

Last edited:
Reactions: EndlessDespair, Forever Sleep and A simple aid
S

SamTam33

Warlock
Oct 9, 2022
If I'm going to be reincarnated no matter what, then I'm going to go ahead and get it over with now lol. No need to wait until I die of natural causes. Is it perpetual reincarnation? If so, I will keep CTBing until I get a somewhat decent life. Or at least a decent body 🤭

(I know this isn't exactly what you mean. I'm just being cheeky)

• Wow
  • Yay!
azad

azad

Vegetable
Nov 8, 2022
If I'm going to be reincarnated no matter what, then I'm going to go ahead and get it over with now lol. No need to wait until I die of natural causes. Is it perpetual reincarnation? If so, I will keep CTBing until I get a somewhat decent life. Or at least a decent body 🤭

yeah bro i think the same too. i have adhd and a permanent cloudy brain. so i have high chances i won't end up again in this small percentage of adhd population again

A simple aid

A simple aid

A Humble Mind
Nov 8, 2022

as long as your happy dude....if that what everyone did....no wonder you hate life so much you wanna run

Lonerzepam

Lonerzepam

O'lord! I Have My Doubts
Sep 2, 2022
I know what you are trying to say but at the same time I don't but I also think about similar concepts often.

• Love
azad

azad

Vegetable
Nov 8, 2022
I know what you are trying to say but at the same time I don't but I also think about similar concepts often.
yeah man i get it. this really stops me from ctb and drives me mad cuz feels like cycle of hell.

Reactions: Lonerzepam
Lonerzepam

Lonerzepam

O'lord! I Have My Doubts
Sep 2, 2022

But how do you know you will have that point of view if you are reincarneted in a complete different version and body of your current self.

I know you are just being cheeky and I don't wanna be that guy ruining your enjoyment of this thought if I did I'm sry.

But I just had to point it out xD
yeah man i get it. this really stops me from ctb and drives me mad cuz feels like cycle of hell.
Oh so know I get it. It's like you don't wanna end up like a dog or cat or some lifeform being unable to ctb and maybe suffer even more. So you just keep enduring this life right. Btw there is an interesting Wikipedia artical regarding animal suicide just so to say

Last edited:
  • Wow
azad

azad

Vegetable
Nov 8, 2022
But how do you know you will have that point of view if you are reincarneted in a complete different version and body of your current self.

I know you are just being cheeky and I don't wanna be that guy ruining your enjoyment of this thought if I did I'm sry.

no no you didn't ruin anything. i don't mean the 'reincarnation' as said by religions. actually this is not reincarnation at all. look at this example : i ctb due to severe pain. i go to eternal peace. but there will be other kids born and grow to suffer. there is no soul or no part of me or no reincarnation. just new beings born and continuing to suffer

U

UnlimitedPain

Looking For The End!!
Nov 5, 2022
yeah bro you are right. i'm glad you got my point. i badly want to help beings reduce their suffering. but i lack basic ability to succeed in my life. so i'm not capable of get out there and help people and animals. i really want to

Have you tried to get a job or volunteer in a place with humans or animals you care for/help. Maybe once your in that environment and just focused on helping others you will thrive.
I have that same thought processes in terms of wanting to help other but feeling I can't look after myself and then what demotivates me most is animals jobs around me require driving which I can't do 😭

• Aww..
azad

azad

Vegetable
Nov 8, 2022

Oh so know I get it. It's like you don't wanna end up like a dog or cat or some lifeform being unable to ctb and maybe suffer even more. So you just keep enduring this life right. Btw there is an interesting Wikipedia artical regarding animal suicide just so to say
nice. i wish all suffering beings could ctb

K

knightxenon

Hope fading
Nov 5, 2022
Then there are beliefs that if we take our own life we will suffer as ghost till the age we should have died naturally... honestly i like the idea of reincarnation...and there are many accounts where people were able to tell their past lives accurately....i just hope people who ctb dosent end up worse or something bcs we suffer so much right now.. hopefully god is more considerate for us

• Wow
azad

azad

Vegetable
Nov 8, 2022
Have you tried to get a job or volunteer in a place with humans or animals you care for/help. Maybe once your in that environment and just focused on helping others you will thrive.
I have that same thought processes in terms of wanting to help other but feeling I can't look after myself and then what demotivates me most is animals jobs around me require driving which I can't do 😭
same. no matter how much we help, there will be beings suffering severely elsewhere. annihilation might be one way to put an end to this as said by other commenter
Then there are beliefs that if we take our own life we will suffer as ghost till the age we should have died naturally... honestly i like the idea of reincarnation...and there are many accounts where people were able to tell their past lives accurately....i just hope people who ctb dosent end up worse or something bcs we suffer so much right now.. hopefully god is more considerate for us
i didn't mean actual rebirth as said in religion. i'm so dumb i can't make my point clear lol. i mean its just new beings are born and continue to suffer.

Reactions: EndlessDespair
Lonerzepam

Lonerzepam

O'lord! I Have My Doubts
Sep 2, 2022
no no you didn't ruin anything. i don't mean the 'reincarnation' as said by religions. actually this is not reincarnation at all. look at this example : i ctb due to severe pain. i go to eternal peace. but there will be other kids born and grow to suffer. there is no soul or no part of me or no reincarnation. just new beings born and continuing to suffer
Oh ok. Yeah we live in a fucked up world. And I know what you are talking about is just a concept. Maybe you also interpret it different than I do. But if you simply don't exist you couldn't care about this as you just don't exist. So no offense bro but this is some of the weirdest concepts I've ever heard about. I get solipsism and schroedingers cat and similar things.
But your's I get it but at the same time I don't.
Kinda like schroedingers cat lol

• Yay!
Reactions: EndlessDespair and azad
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Honestly, being a ghost rather than having a physical body which is so needy and feels pain and needs to earn money sounds kind of preferable. I guess ghosts are usually portrayed as being tormented, lost and confused though.

Reckon if I'm a ghost without any of the negative stuff, I'll float over to where they are doing one of those 'Ghost Hunter' shows and give them something to work with. 😁😉

• Love
  • Yay!
Reactions: Pentobarbital_Plz and azad
azad

azad

Vegetable
Nov 8, 2022
Oh ok. Yeah we live in a fucked up world. And I know what you are talking about is just a concept. Maybe you also interpret it different than I do. But if you simply don't exist you couldn't care about this as you just don't exist. So no offense bro but this is some of the weirdest concepts I've ever heard about. I get solipsism and schroedingers cat and similar things.
But your's I get it but at the same time I don't.
Kinda like schroedingers cat lol
maybe i'm saying weird stuff that doesn't make sense cuz of my neuro divergent brain lol.
Honestly, being a ghost rather than having a physical body which is so needy and feels pain and needs to earn money sounds kind of preferable. I guess ghosts are usually portrayed as being tormented, lost and confused though.

Reckon if I'm a ghost without any of the negative stuff, I'll float over to where they are doing one of those 'Ghost Hunter' shows and give them something to work with. 😁😉
lol that sounds easier than the pain of executive dysfunction. i def don't want to be scared or chased by ghosts that look like those in horror movies

Reactions: Forever Sleep
Lonerzepam

Lonerzepam

O'lord! I Have My Doubts
Sep 2, 2022
maybe i'm saying weird stuff that doesn't make sense cuz of my neuro divergent brain lol.
No problem bro I have neuro damage too from drg abuse so maybe we just both say chebberish xD

• Love
U

UnlimitedPain

Looking For The End!!
Nov 5, 2022
Humanity got it wrong long ago. So there will always be suffering because we just wanna take and extort and use others

• Aww..
Reactions: Pentobarbital_Plz and azad
azad

azad

Vegetable
Nov 8, 2022
No problem bro I have neuro damage too from drg abuse so maybe we just both say chebberish xD
i hope you could navigate the world much easier like normal people. i really don't want to keep trying cuz i get anxious attacks like i'm in a 100% ocean planet that is permanent night and cold and have storms
Humanity got it wrong long ago. So there will always be suffering because we just wanna take and extort and use others
true. but at least more and more people are becoming like us. people are now selfless that they stop having kids, do things for environment etc..

Lonerzepam

Lonerzepam

O'lord! I Have My Doubts
Sep 2, 2022
i hope you could navigate the world much easier like normal people. i really don't want to keep trying cuz i get anxious attacks like i'm in a 100% ocean planet that is permanent night and cold and have storms
I don't get "normal people" but I'm definetly not one of them. And I don't wanna go on too. At the same time I do. But I don't. I think CTB and Recovery are both hardest to do in terms of difficulty. And only you can make the choice. I'm at the recovery path but honestly idk how much longer I can do this anymore. I just keep on trying cuz I already put alot of effort in it and it would all have been for nothing and cuz my brother and sister. Offtopic but I might do some H later. I'm really exhausted.

• Love
U

UnlimitedPain

Looking For The End!!
Nov 5, 2022
true. but at least more and more people are becoming like us. people are now selfless that they stop having kids, do things for environment etc..
I don't really see it sorry maybe it's just a giant coping mechanism for those people to not end up like us. Also it always has too be at the point
Of no return they try change something.

• Love
azad

azad

Vegetable
Nov 8, 2022
I don't get "normal people" but I'm definetly not one of them. And I don't wanna go on too. At the same time I do. But I don't. I think CTB and Recovery are both hardest to do in terms of difficulty. And only you can make the choice. I'm at the recovery path but honestly idk how much longer I can do this anymore. I just keep on trying cuz I already put alot of effort in it and it would all have been for nothing and cuz my brother and sister. Offtopic but I might do some H later. I'm really exhausted.
I'm happy that you are on recovery. i know this sounds similar to what people tell you when you tell them you're suicidal. but try to enjoy things that you once did. i can think of few like sunset, nature, travel, movies, intellectual challenges like tech, sex and shit
sry if that's dumb. i don't mean to

• Love
Reactions: Lonerzepam
👁

👁️👃👁️

Enlightened
Aug 14, 2022
Yeah you're completely making sense. When the ego dies you realize that you are a part of everything and everything is a part of you.
I also think that people continue to confuse reincarnation with rebirth as well.

• Love
azad

azad

Vegetable
Nov 8, 2022
Yeah you're completely making sense. When the ego dies you realize that you are a part of everything and everything is a part of you.
I also think that people continue to confuse reincarnation with rebirth as well.
hmmm yeah i think that's what i mean. untill all beings cease to exist, we have a problem

freelifexit

freelifexit

Specialist
Nov 7, 2021
I also do not understand why the world was created filled with suffering, or it was not created and appeared on its own, in any case, it seems to me that it would be better if the world did not appear at all, or at least there were no living beings. Of course, all the suffering in the world will end only with the end of the world.

• Love
Reactions: gomenasai, justwanasleep and azad
azad

azad

Vegetable
Nov 8, 2022
I also do not understand why the world was created filled with suffering, or it was not created and appeared on its own, in any case, it seems to me that it would be better if the world did not appear at all, or at least there were no living beings. Of course, all the suffering in the world will end only with the end of the world.
yes. it is so stupid. i have thought about it too. some wild animals seem to be in perfect harmony with life. i feel that when i see plants too. they just thrive in any kind of environment. live in peace. do their thing and go

Reactions: freelifexit