• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

elzo5678

elzo5678

Oct 6, 2020
On Monday the 7th of December, my friend and I will hang ourselves together. I met him on Reddit the night of my first attempt (a stupid overdose) and we've been friends since. We are both cripplingly mentally ill and suicidal. I have had an extremely stressful day today, after receiving a letter stating that border control has seized 2 tabs of LSD addressed to me (which I bought through the deep web). I was so close to just offing myself this morning because of the extreme paranoia I now feel worrying that the police will knock on my door any moment. My friend reassures me that they will simply dispose of the tabs and wont chase me down after ordering for personal use. Yet I am beyond stressed. As I write this I am sitting by my window, always looking out if I hear a car come. Anyways, he has convinced me to hold on for a few more days, then I will travel to his city. We will (ironically) take LSD and have a fun final day together before hanging. I am glad I will not be alone. I am glad to have him as a friend in my last few weeks here.

Gromit-CTB

Gromit-CTB

time for ctb
Nov 14, 2020
I was looking for a buddy to go before Christmas but no one wants to. I want to be gone asap. Should have happened yesterday. But hope things go to plan OP

• Hugs
Reactions: 312 and KleinerWolf
KleinerWolf

KleinerWolf

Account Wipe.
Apr 30, 2020
quick question:

Is it hard to die by hanging?
and is it possible for one person to survive and the other doesn't?

Reactions: Pookie
elzo5678

elzo5678

Oct 6, 2020
Isn't it risky to ctb with someone?
Guess it depends. For me, I know it isn't, we have the same outlook on things and I'm sure things will go smoothly.
I was looking for a buddy to go before Christmas but no one wants to. I want to be gone asap. Should have happened yesterday. But hope things go to plan OP
Thanks :) I wanted to go today but I'm holding on for my friend.
quick question:

Is it hard to die by hanging?
and is it possible for one person to survive and the other doesn't?
Hanging is very deadly, you are unconscious in seconds and fully dead in 20 minutes. I'm not sure if we will do partial or full suspension but I'd prefer full because there is no backing out then.

Last edited:
KleinerWolf

KleinerWolf

Account Wipe.
Apr 30, 2020
Guess it depends. For me, I know it isn't, we have the same outlook on things and I'm sure things will go smoothly.

Thanks :) I wanted to go today but I'm holding on for my friend.

Hanging is very deadly, you are unconscious in seconds and fully dead in 20 minutes. I'm not sure if we will do partial or full suspension but I'd prefer full because there is no backing out then.
in that case I wish you guys godspeed. :heart:
(if you decide to go through with it)

Reactions: Gromit-CTB
LunarPyotr

LunarPyotr

Похорони меня возле МКАДа
Jul 4, 2020
To be honest, if this was a small amount, they only will give you a warning and you can later on say that you ordered something else but got this instead etc.

If you would import like a large amount of it, then they wouldn't even send you a mail and instead just come directly to your house

Gromit-CTB

Gromit-CTB

time for ctb
Nov 14, 2020
If you get a knock just deny all knowledge of order. Play dumb and shocked

elzo5678

elzo5678

Oct 6, 2020
in that case I wish you guys godspeed. :heart:
(if you decide to go through with it)
Thanks, we've made a whole plan now and I'm very excited to go with one of my favourite people.
To be honest, if this was a small amount, they only will give you a warning and you can later on say that you ordered something else but got this instead etc.

If you would import like a large amount of it, then they wouldn't even send you a mail and instead just come directly to your house
Yeah the fact it was only 2 tabs, clearly for personal use, makes me worry less. I keep telling myself they won't bother to chase me down for such a small amount. Still was very stressful though.
If you get a knock just deny all knowledge of order. Play dumb and shocked
Yeah that's what I'd do. Lucky for me I am a small young woman and look like the last person on earth to do drugs haha.

Last edited: