• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

S

spiderman_32

Sep 2, 2019
Hi.

I've read multiple times on this site that people have failed the SN method, and there are doubts.

I'm doing it right now, so if I don't reply within 1 month you can use my example as proof.

Details:

1. I have barely eaten in the last days (3 at least), so my stomach is empty and acidic.
2. I have taken the stat dose of 3 tablets of buccastem m (3mg), and currently waiting for 45 minutes to pass. I placed all of the under the upper lip.
3. I have mixed 22 g of SN with 68 g of tap water. The SN was kept in a humid place, you figure out if it may affect. Also I tried 2 times before to ctb, but couldnt do it, so I used about 25 grams of SN each time, hence the package was opened. It had some air inside when I resealed it for the first time, not the second time.
My room is locked, so no one will enter quick enough to save me.

Best regards and thank you.

• Hugs
Reactions: Hotsackage, Sunset Limited, lofistos345 and 8 others
H

heres10buckskillme

Oct 12, 2019
Hope you find the peace you are seeking

L

LonelyLight

Warlock
May 31, 2019
Thank you for sharing those details with us. I hope you find peace :hug:

• Love
Reactions: Hotsackage and nolongerhurting
S

spiderman_32

Sep 2, 2019
Update: 15 minutes left till SN.
Suddenly, a bagroud noise has disappeared, and my head became clearer, and my vision improved significantly.

H

heres10buckskillme

Oct 12, 2019
I know its bit late but your sure about doing this?

Lethe

Lethe

Fey
Sep 19, 2019
You don't seem like you really want to go just yet.

S

spiderman_32

Sep 2, 2019
Ofc. Anti-emetics also work as antipsychotics, and right now I am experiencing a high improvement of my wellbeing. This shows me how much worse my life has passed compared to a healthy person, and could i have achieved much more had I not afflicted with mental disease. I can't live a life in this state. There is no cure, only treatment, and that os not an option for me

Dishonorable

Dishonorable

I think there is a flaw in my code
Oct 13, 2019
I hope you found your peace now.

Unikko

Unikko

Oct 16, 2019
I can't live a life in this state. There is no cure, only treatment, and that os not an option for me
I hear ya. Knowing that no matter what, you're stuck with your problems and that even in the best case scenario, they can only be alleviated somewhat but never cured, is such a bitter pill to swallow. Here's to hoping you found a way out of you troubles through this.

Dystopia

Dystopia

💤💤💤
Jul 22, 2019
Sorry to see you go; thanks for the informative post as well. I hope you are at peace now :hug:

Reactions: lofistos345
Nem

Nem

Drs suck mega ass!
Sep 3, 2018
Peace/hugs for your travels
❤️

Reactions: lofistos345
C

Chronic pain

Oct 16, 2019
Dep, i hope your ctb was without pain, rest where you are.