yaxleyblue

yaxleyblue

Oct 24, 2023
I have 2 full 200ml bottles of liquid oromorph, each containing 200mg of morphine. I believe from research that never having taken opioids before, that 200mg should be enough to ctb. However, how can I successfully achieve this? Apparently to take orally, I'm likely to throw most back up yet 200ml is too large an amount to inject in one syringe or administer rectally, again due to size of feeding syringe. It's the only peaceful method I have access to. Can anyone please advise? Do I need to take anything else with it to ensure success such as vodka or other tablets? I do have access to a small number of Buprenorphine skin patches but these are slow release so have doubts that these will have any positive effect. I'd really appreciate any advice since I can't risk recovery, though I will have a clear Do Not Resuscitate instruction, just in case.

Soupster

Soupster

Chasing dreams, catching nightmares
Aug 14, 2024
I'd imagine you'll have the same difficulty most ingestion based methods have: vomiting. The body is surprisingly good at expelling toxins.

This thread may have some useful advice, but I don't know, I haven't thoroughly researched the topic: Opioid megathread

Last edited:
Reactions: opheliaoveragain
Bobert_Beniro

Bobert_Beniro

Life sucks and then you die.
Mar 14, 2023
I have 2 full 200ml bottles of liquid oromorph, each containing 200mg of morphine. I believe from research that never having taken opioids before, that 200mg should be enough to ctb. However, how can I successfully achieve this? Apparently to take orally, I'm likely to throw most back up yet 200ml is too large an amount to inject in one syringe or administer rectally, again due to size of feeding syringe. It's the only peaceful method I have access to. Can anyone please advise? Do I need to take anything else with it to ensure success such as vodka or other tablets? I do have access to a small number of Buprenorphine skin patches but these are slow release so have doubts that these will have any positive effect. I'd really appreciate any advice since I can't risk recovery, though I will have a clear Do Not Resuscitate instruction, just in case.
I think in your case it is best to take it with metoclopramide. write me your method

X

xandermax

Aug 25, 2024
Mix with metoclopramide to keep it down. Also suggest augmenting it with some kind of benzodiazepine.

Reactions: maniac116