Sunoo

Sunoo

Student
Sep 25, 2023
I found my dad's insulin pen I decided to google the danges of using it if your normal bc i never heard of someone doing ctb with it and I found out you can go into a coma and die from injecting over 6ml of insulin if you are normal. Do you think doing ctb by overdosing on insulin is guaranteed or??? I'm afraid I'll fail and be in more pain and even worse I could be forced into some mental hospital.
also my dad receives these insulin pens for free regularly

MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023
i don't know how much a pen holds but after some light research, i read that you'd have to inject yourself in like 6 different places or something. you'd pass out before getting to your goal. don't do it. if it were lethal, your dad would not leave it lying around.

R

rustinpeacepolaris

Student
Apr 28, 2023
I've done this, i enjected three pens, all i got was horrible horrible pain and abuse from my mom

B

bluebus

meet me at the back of the blue bus
Aug 5, 2023
It would be very painful. And hard to accomplish. I know that you're desperate right now but please don't do anything impulsive. You definitely don't deserve to be in more pain. Best of luck

Reactions: hermestrimegistus
wait.what

wait.what

no really, what?
Aug 14, 2020
I know someone who claimed they injected a whole bunch of insulin by accident, but I have my suspicions. As I understand it, the potential lethality of this method hinges largely on whether you inject short-, medium-, or long-acting insulin. The short-acting stuff appears to be the most dangerous. It also feels pretty nasty, which you'll know if you've ever suffered from severe hypoglycemia. Insulin is also stupid expensive, but I will give it this much: it can definitely kill you.

Reactions: bluebus
lita-lassi

lita-lassi

let me spell it out for you: go to hell
Sep 25, 2023
rates of oding on insulin are low at best. you will likely damage the pancreas, liver and kidneys into a toxic but slow acting, painful and (mostly) reversible mess while youre detained in a hospital

Reactions: bluebus and hermestrimegistus