• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

C

Castrato

Dec 19, 2020
Hi all.

I've been trying to ctb for a while now but I cannot overcome the SI. Partial seemed liked the way to go but I just can't do it. So today I bought some F. It is disgusting how it is sold. Dirty hands have touched it and the bag it comes in. How can people do this stuff for fun? It is so dirty, especially now with COVID. I really hate the idea of taking intoxicants, even alcohol. But I guess it is a one time thing. I just hope it is enough.

I just can't go through life knowing how inferior I am. I have been inferior my whole life and people have hated me for it. I remember as a youngster people would be smiling and then they would look at me and suddenly frown. My face was just displeasing to them. My skin and hair and whole body has always been disgusting and inferior.

P

Purpose

Dec 19, 2020
In the latter part of your post, feeling inferior is all your own perception, I know you may not notice is right now but those people you feel inferior to- probably feel similar, or exactly the same, it seems to be something a lot of us feel, almost naturally.

Reactions: Spitfire
N

neverever

Dec 10, 2020
Hi all.

I've been trying to ctb for a while now but I cannot overcome the SI. Partial seemed liked the way to go but I just can't do it. So today I bought some F. It is disgusting how it is sold. Dirty hands have touched it and the bag it comes in. How can people do this stuff for fun? It is so dirty, especially now with COVID. I really hate the idea of taking intoxicants, even alcohol. But I guess it is a one time thing. I just hope it is enough.

I just can't go through life knowing how inferior I am. I have been inferior my whole life and people have hated me for it. I remember as a youngster people would be smiling and then they would look at me and suddenly frown. My face was just displeasing to them. My skin and hair and whole body has always been disgusting and inferior.
I am sorry for how you are feeling.

Regarding the idea that you're inferior: That is only your perception. The people who make you feel inferior may actually feel inferior to you. Maybe you intimidate them with your strong demeanor or your confidence.

• Love
Reactions: muffin222