Red87

Red87

Looking for away out of my darkness
Jul 6, 2020
I'm doing it tonight with sn I don't have Moto or propnolol but I do have Advil zofran nezuem tagment I ate cinnamon toast and took a tagment I'll take another one at 12 then about 930 I'll take two tagment zofran and Advil and nauzene then about 1015 I'll take the sn and I'll make a second glass just in case I vomit what do y'all think

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: crybaby, GonnaGoBye, parasytes_ and 9 others
aminend

aminend

Warlock
May 24, 2020
I'm doing it tonight with sn I don't have Moto or propnolol but I do have Advil zofran nezuem tagment I ate cinnamon toast and took a tagment I'll take another one at 12 then about 930 I'll take two tagment zofran and Advil and nauzene then about 1015 I'll take the sn and I'll make a second glass just in case I vomit what do y'all think
Have a peaceful journey. I think u know everything about SN now. If u had meto that was better but still it can work. Keep us updated as much as possible

Reactions: all_pointless
Red87

Red87

Jul 6, 2020
Ok I will thank u yeah I tried to get meto but no luck so I'm hoping it works

• Hugs
Reactions: Zappfe lover
Red87

Red87

Jul 6, 2020
Thank u I also hope u find the peace your looking for

E

ebt88

Student
Jun 11, 2020
Glad you are taking action in the direction you want. I find these posts inspiring to take action myself in the near future

Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
Sad to see you go bro. We're all wishing you peace.

Sinai Silence

Sinai Silence

I think I'ma die alone inside my room
Jul 6, 2020
Wishing you peace and a safe journey, best of luck :heart:

U

Ulisses

Arcanist
Feb 21, 2020
yes make a second cup if you vomit. I wish you the best on your journey.

KleinerWolf

KleinerWolf

Account Wipe.
Apr 30, 2020
If you have any glimpse of doubts, you can PM me.

Good luck and bon vayage otherwise.

:heart:

Last edited:
I

I screwed up

Waiting for the damn bus
Sep 11, 2019
Take care brother, hope u find peace . are u documenting ur attempt here for the benefit of others who plan on SN ??

B

bigdog

Arcanist
Jul 12, 2020
Lucky, I still have to wait for 2 weeks or more, it would be quite interesting documenting it on side effects. Because I am a bit terrified if I wouldn't go unconscious fast

Reactions: crybaby
S

Smudgedlines

I like wine.
Jan 23, 2020
So sorry that it's come to this for you.

Isadeth

Isadeth

Visionary
Jun 12, 2020
I hope all goes well and you find exactly what you're looking for. Peaceful journey ♡

• Love
Reactions: _Minsk
Red87

Red87

Jul 6, 2020
I didn't get to do it I had put the sn in my mouth that night but my mom was calling at the same time I spit it out and washed my mouth out I didn't get any effect from having in my mouth I'm going to try again soon but my cousin just killed himself last night so I'm going to give it a couple of days

• Hugs
Reactions: ebt88 and Bahbah Blacksheep
Abgrundanziehung

Abgrundanziehung

or Abi for short
Jun 24, 2020
I didn't get to do it I had put the sn in my mouth that night but my mom was calling at the same time I spit it out and washed my mouth out I didn't get any effect from having in my mouth I'm going to try again soon but my cousin just killed himself last night so I'm going to give it a couple of days
How do you think your family will handle two suicides in the span of a couple days? I'm not trying to discourage you from doing what you think is best, but am wondering if it's necessary for you to go through with this so immediately after what happened with your cousin. I support your decision either way, but want to make sure you've considered all angles :heart:

Red87

Red87

Jul 6, 2020
I know it's wrong to do it soon but at the same time I can't keep waiting I need to do what's best for me I've put everyone else's need in front of my own for years I just can't do that anymore I need to do what's right for me I know they will be sad and even mad but I know in my heart it's what's best for me I love them but everything that has happened and that's happening now I can only take so much

• Love
Reactions: Ulisses
U

Ulisses

Arcanist
Feb 21, 2020
I know it's wrong to do it soon but at the same time I can't keep waiting I need to do what's best for me I've put everyone else's need in front of my own for years I just can't do that anymore I need to do what's right for me I know they will be sad and even mad but I know in my heart it's what's best for me I love them but everything that has happened and that's happening now I can only take so much
Stay in peace brother

sadbadpsychogirl

sadbadpsychogirl

sonofabitch
May 29, 2020
good luck on your journey into the great unknown butit's totally ok to have second thoughts

Red87

Red87

Jul 6, 2020
Thank u all but just to let u know I'm a girl lol

Reactions: LetzteAusfahrt and sadbadpsychogirl