• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Zerin

Zerin

Mar 30, 2024
Hello, tonight if I am alone in my house it will be my ctb. I have suffered many years of depression, loneliness, anxiety and BPD, I suffered abandonment from a very early age and that greatly affected my mental health, I suffered many things that perhaps I did not deserve, but everything What my ex hurt me has been something without return, that he has hurt me so much and now I only spend time with his ex again, about whom he always spoke wonderful things and who always shopped with me, telling me that he was better at everything, he boasted about it. in networks and I hid from myself, I simply cannot with this pain, I continued living to protect someone I loved very much but I can't anymore I don't want to continue suffering I'm sorry for being so selfish but I just want to feel that peace

TuttiFrutti

TuttiFrutti

Don’t look at me.
Jul 7, 2023
Hey, I'm sorry for all the things that happened to you and that it ultimately came to this. It's okay that you finally want to be at peace. I hope you'll soon no longer be in pain…

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
It sounds like you've suffered a lot, I hope that you find the peace you search for.

Reactions: Zerin
Zerin

Zerin

Mar 30, 2024
Hey, I'm sorry for all the things that happened to you and that it ultimately came to this. It's okay that you finally want to be at peace. I hope you'll soon no longer be in pain…
Thank you, I really don't want to die and I wish I could be with this girl but I don't have the money or the courage to continue with the pain I feel.

TuttiFrutti

TuttiFrutti

Don’t look at me.
Jul 7, 2023
Thank you, I really don't want to die and I wish I could be with this girl but I don't have the money or the courage to continue with the pain I feel.
I can sympathize, it's understandable. Best of luck with everything.

Jun 7, 2021
as another person with BPD, I really feel this. I promise you are so much more than your relationship with her, I wish you peace and happiness♡

Zerin

Zerin

Mar 30, 2024
as another person with BPD, I really feel this. I promise you are so much more than your relationship with her, I wish you peace and happiness♡
Maybe I will continue living only for this girl that I must protect, although I just want to stop suffering. I think that dying while waiting for things from me would be very selfish.
I can sympathize, it's understandable. Best of luck with everything.
Supongo que hablas español por tu nombre,no? me gustaria hablar si asi lo queres tenes mi discord zerin0618

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Everyone deserves peace, in living, and in dying. I hope you find the way to yours.