T

tubs35

Aug 24, 2023
I hopefully will ctb in the next couple hours, got my set up all ready all I have to do is start lighting up the coal and it should be all over with finally. Being free of the depression and suffering I've been going through over the last year or so will be so peaceful I'm hoping.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: SMmetalhead36, Sannti, ayaneechan and 10 others
S

Slark

Apr 30, 2023
I hope that whatever you choose, you can finally find the happiness and freedom you deserve. If you need to talk, and I'm around, you can call me ❤️
I hopefully will ctb in the next couple hours, got my set up all ready all I have to do is start lighting up the coal and it should be all over with finally. Being free of the depression and suffering I've been going through over the last year or so will be so peaceful I'm hoping.

• Love
Reactions: tubs35, betternever2havbeen and TheGoodGuy
S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
Best wishes for an easy journey and peaceful sleep.

• Love
Reactions: tubs35
B

bluebus

meet me at the back of the blue bus
Aug 5, 2023
I am sorry that life's brought you here. Whatever you decide to I hope that you are at peace with your decision. Much love, bb

• Love
Reactions: tubs35 and betternever2havbeen
T

tubs35

Aug 24, 2023
I appreciate you all, thank you for your sympathy ❤️

• Hugs
Reactions: Larysa
B

betternever2havbeen

Paragon
Jun 19, 2022
I'm sorry life has led you here and to this decision, if you wanna delay CTB and talk about things instead for a bit we're here for you, it would be good to get to know you better. But I respect your decision either way and I wish you peace in whatever choice you make :heart:

• Love
Reactions: tubs35, garbagepunk and Larysa
februaryangels

februaryangels

i’m miss world
Aug 30, 2023
lots of love angel, rest well 🫶🏼

• Love
Huggs

Huggs

Wish for peace
Jul 6, 2023
I hope you find peace and I wish you the best.

• Love
A

Anon7b8

Experienced
Aug 21, 2023
Safe journeys stranger. Hope you find the peace you're looking for.

• Love
T

tubs35

Aug 24, 2023
It's all set all I have to do is go in. Placing the last grill almost knocked me out so this very will could be my last post. I wish you all the best and I appreciate you all! ❤️

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: SVEN, betternever2havbeen, maidens and 2 others
Despondent_Fondant

Despondent_Fondant

Jul 28, 2023
It's all set all I have to do is go in. Placing the last grill almost knocked me out so this very will could be my last post. I wish you all the best and I appreciate you all! ❤️
It really is the strangest feeling. We all could be reading a strangers last words, I get goosebumps every time I read one of these threads. Hope you find peace <3

heavyeyes

heavyeyes

Oct 9, 2022
I wish you all the best. I hope you finally find the peace you seek <3

T

tubs35

Aug 24, 2023
Well, to add to the knowledge of all of this. I entered the room too early. The CO levels were definitely much higher at the top of the room then where I was laying. There was definitely enough CO at the ceiling because after 25 minutes I got up, took a breath and got really dizzy, my hearing was starting to ring and SI kicked in and I got out of there. I feel like such a failure. But I know more now, and that knowledge should help me overcome SI if I have the opportunity tomorrow night. All I should need is another bag of coal, and probably better insulation around the bottom of the floor. It's definitely hard with a lot of charcoal because it's so hot in there that if you don't pass out quickly it's almost unbearable with the heat. I guess I'll have to try again hopefully I can.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sannti and betternever2havbeen