P

Procrastinator12345

May 26, 2023
Recieved my SN today, I don't plan on testing it.

I bought it outside of the US by a website many people here have discussed as legit.

Don't dm me asking for the link, I won't be doing that.

This is just a goodbye post, it's kind of weird imagining a world where everything is the same but I don't exist but I really want to die. Even if I'm feeling nervous.

I've already been fasting, I plan to drink some mouthwash to wash out the taste, make 2 cups worth. Then just go outside and get a bit farm from home before I end up lying down somewhere.

I have a pretty bad immune system and liquids wash down quickly, so hoping this happens relatively fast.

Haven't told anyone yet, waiting a bit before I announce.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Larysa, Sannti and Cloud Busting
Cloud Busting

Cloud Busting

Formerly pinkribbonscars
Sep 9, 2023
Goodbye. I don't know you but I am incredibly sad that it has led to this for you. I will be here in your final moments to provide solace if you'd like. I know how lonely it is to ctb and not be able to say goodbye and to be all alone in this pro-life world. I created a goodbye thread before attempting for a reason.

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

DeathSleep

DeathSleep

Unstable Potato
May 25, 2023
I wish you good luck. I hope you find peace.

ringo99

ringo99

Arcanist
Apr 18, 2023
I'm also planning to ctb with SN next year. Goodbye and I hope you find the solace you seek

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you the best of luck with your plans and I hope that you find the freedom you are searching for.