S

SilverKey

Oct 6, 2023
Here's the simple summary:
I'm a male living in Mexico City,
I am what others call successful because they don't know my life is completely destroyed
I would prefer something that is as painless as possible but at this point I would try ideas if they were mostly quick and simple

Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
Hi, I recommend starting with this: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/suicide-resource-compilation.3/

Maybe you will find something suitable for you. I personally intend to use SN, although it is not a painless method. Among the painless methods (if everything is done right), inert gas is a very good option, but time-consuming in preparation. I also read that some people flew to Mexico specifically to buy Nembutal. It is a chemical substance that also provides a very pleasant death. Currently, access to this substance is very limited, but it may be easier to obtain in Mexico. People used to order from this site from a reliable source, but unfortunately it is no longer available.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I really wish there are straightforward, guaranteed, easily accesible and painless methods, it certainly would be such a relief. But anyway I hope that you eventually find the freedom you search for, best of luck with your plans, as already said all that anyone can do, is do their own research into methods, deciding on any potential method depends on what the individual can access.

Last edited:
Reactions: love2-1
love2-1

love2-1

Born to Die
Oct 7, 2023
Agreeing with the comment above it all starts with what you have accessible. Gotta do your research as well. The tried and true will always have the most obscure stories of survival to hint towards success. Also physics and chemistry will never lead you astray in their respective fields/methods.