• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

sylvey

sylvey

me hoy minoy
Oct 11, 2023
How about bleach, windex, tide, raid, baking soda, 20 of my 1g salt tablets I take by mouth every morning, ten of my 30mg Adderall pills, and lighter fluid
ATP it's just fun to think about, thoughts?

cosmic_traveler

cosmic_traveler

Eternal Spirit Experiencing a Human Moment
Dec 23, 2023
Technically too much of anything is toxic and potentially fatal. However, the more complex the mix, the quicker your body will react and try to recover by expelling from every orifice.

Sorry you're in so much pain. Be well on your journey.

• Love
Reactions: sylvey
sylvey

sylvey

me hoy minoy
Oct 11, 2023
Technically too much of anything is toxic and potentially fatal. However, the more complex the mix, the quicker your body will react and try to recover by expelling from every orifice.

Sorry you're in so much pain. Be well on your journey.
Nah passive si is just a bitch and I'm just trying to have fun with it now, I'll probably make more posts like this one