hahahahahah

hahahahahah

Sep 20, 2024
I'm planing on following through with ending my life tonight and I have a few options. One I wasn't sure if it would work so I was hoping someone would have more info or a better understanding. If I took +150mg of prazosin, 10 hydrocodone (only 5mg + 325mg Tylenol each), and over 1000 mg of seroquel mixed with alcohol, would that guarantee death? I only want to try if it will work. I am hoping that with all the prazosin my BP will become too low. I'm small and already have a low blood pressure

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Welcome to the forum. If you are serious about an OD you should read the PPH and there's the Suicide Resource Compilation.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/suicide-resource-compilation.3/

Also, read this thread:

I only want to try if it will work.
Either you are serious about your attempt or you are not. "Trying" can lead to permanent brain damage and a life in even more agony.

May I ask, why do you wanna die?

Just_Another_Person

Just_Another_Person

Student
Sep 16, 2024
I am no expert but I think it wouldn't be guaranteed death and not even death. You probably would feel sick in the best case scenario and suffer liver damage/failure in the worst. Could kill you? Maybe, after 4 days suffering excruciating pain your liver would give up but trust me, anyone would call 911 after suffering for a couple hours. Most meds nowadays are "safe" in the sense it is hard to ky by accident or intentionally.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and hahahahahah
hahahahahah

hahahahahah

Sep 20, 2024
Welcome to the forum. If you are serious about an OD you should read the PPH and there's the Suicide Resource Compilation.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/suicide-resource-compilation.3/

Also, read this thread:

Either you are serious about your attempt or you are not. "Trying" can lead to permanent brain damage and a life in even more agony.

May I ask, why do you wanna die?
That wasn't my only plan. Just an option I was considering but not anymore.
I've wanted to die for a long time, honestly since I can remember even as kid. It's gotten to the point where I realize, for me personally, it's not going to get better. My mom is dying from a disease with no cure. I don't want to have kids if they won't get to meet my mom. My dad is an alcoholic and as much as I want him to get better, he won't. My siblings are also falling apart. I tried building my own life worth living but I couldn't. Even with the one I built, the pain and anxiety I feel about my family makes it insufferable

• Hugs
Reactions: eeah, landslide2 and Praestat_Mori