TraumaEscapee:)

TraumaEscapee:)

I hate my birth family
Apr 30, 2023
I was supposed to CTB yesterday with sn. Unexpectedly some good news fell into my life, it could mean that the reason I want to CTB disappears. I don't know for a fact yet but I'll know in the next week or two. I was very surprised when I found out. I will CTB if ofcourse I find out things I so desperately want to happen won't, but so far everything is looking positive. Send me positive energy and prayers so the thing will definitely happen.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Joarga, rozeske, HereTomorrow and 21 others
S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
Very best wishes for things continuing to improve. As you know this is a free choice site, not an "everyone should ctb" one. So, if things could be looking up for you, I hope most sincerely things work out.

• Love
Reactions: no.one, TenThousandTrees, therealcruffp and 5 others
NearlyIrrelevantCake

NearlyIrrelevantCake

The Cake Is A Lie
Aug 12, 2021
Godspeed.

• Love
Reactions: wren-briar, Praestat_Mori and iwishiwasneverborn2
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Good luck! :heart:

• Love
Reactions: TraumaEscapee:) and wren-briar
SomewhereAlongThe

SomewhereAlongThe

May 17, 2024
I hope everything works out in your favour, sometimes having a reason not to ctb is the best thing. Keep us updated!!

• Love
Reactions: TraumaEscapee:)
Marco77

Marco77

À ma manière 🪦
Aug 18, 2024
I'm happy for you. I hope all the things you want come true. Did you read the winning lottery numbers while you were drinking SN in the ticket attached to the transparent bottom of the glass?😅

• Yay!
  • Love
Reactions: TraumaEscapee:), SVEN and wren-briar
nir

nir

27/F/Canada
Aug 18, 2024
I was supposed to CTB yesterday with sn. Unexpectedly some good news fell into my life, it could mean that the reason I want to CTB disappears. I don't know for a fact yet but I'll know in the next week or two. I was very surprised when I found out. I will CTB if ofcourse I find out things I so desperately want to happen won't, but so far everything is looking positive. Send me positive energy and prayers so the thing will definitely happen.
Sending you so many positive vibes <3 I hope things continue to look up for you :)

• Love
opheliaoveragain

opheliaoveragain

Eating Disordered Junkie
Jun 2, 2024
I was planning to reach out today, I'm happy to see this! Wishing you the absolute best, we'll be here no matter what.

• Love
TenThousandTrees

TenThousandTrees

The ocean washed over your grave
Aug 25, 2024
Like I already said, keeping you in my thoughts and hoping everything turns out for the best. This really made my day. ☺️

• Love
Reactions: TraumaEscapee:) and opheliaoveragain
H

HopeToStay

May 31, 2024
Wonderful to hear that. It saddens me when people successfully CTB, even if it's for the best.

• Love
astr4

astr4

memento mori
Mar 27, 2019
genuinely amazing news, i'm so happy for you. i hope you'll still check in occasionally to update us on how things are going! much love xx

• Love
F

Fangarina

Sep 9, 2024
Manifesting the good news you desire. Hopefully in the next few weeks we will get a positive update and things work out well for you 🫶🏻

• Love
LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
Truly good news to hear! I'm glad for you. Hope it keeps getting better!

• Love
Demian

Demian

Student
Mar 25, 2024
Glad to hear you're okay! I wish you all the best! God bless you today and always! Hope it keeps getting better! :heart:

• Love
peacetoall

peacetoall

May 24, 2019
Beautiful OP! I truly hope things work out to your advantage. All the best to you moving forward

• Love