• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Best CTB method

• Sodium Nitrite (SN)

Votes: 16 47.1%
  • Nembutal (N)

Votes: 21 61.8%
  • Potassium Cyanide (KCN)

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Hanging

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Train option / Jumping off a high bridge

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
P

PracheenKaal_00!

Student
Aug 22, 2023
Folks, I seek ur knowledge and advice on the best CTB method. I have decided to CTB by Jan end at max anyways.
I haven't finalized the method yet, so I am seeking the inputs from y'all before I finalize my choice.

Note that train option / jumping off the bridge would be last (i.e. if I am unable to source SN, KCN etc. Or if SN etc fails to work properly).
Also, incase my plans are discovered, I will have to immediately resort to the train option.

If y'all have any other methods / suggestions, please do share the inputs.
Looking forward to the responses and hearing from y'all.

Reactions: YandereMikuMistress
front of me

front of me

Experienced
Aug 3, 2023
N not in the market I think
SN Is the closest one

A

Anon7b8

Experienced
Aug 21, 2023
N if it was in the market to SN if not KCN(also if you can source it) pretty soon i think we'll only have hanging, partial hanging and co as options...

Reactions: PracheenKaal_00!
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
My preferred suicide method has always been Nembutal, it sounds like the most peaceful and ideal to me as I wish for a death which is like falling asleep eternally and just never waking. But sadly such a method isn't accessible for me, in this reality such a peaceful exit is a privledge only reserved for animals.