nopointofliving

nopointofliving

Warrior
Apr 19, 2021
I started my somehow serious research on how to CTB. Honestly, this researching can be very tiring for people whose their options are limited. I'm not sure to where my research will lead me, but I'm walking toward my end. After reading much information, I feel sleepy and tired, sometimes scared... I don't know if anyone else experiences this as well.

I'm still doing whatever I can to survive on our planet temporarily. I'm still studying and doing whatever I can. At the same time, I spend some time reading, researching and educating my self on how to leave here.

I will have some sleep, and continue reading later.

• Hugs
Reactions: sadgirl9999, Black Sky, ExhaustedExistence and 8 others
B

BlankUser

Mage
Apr 24, 2021
It's very exhausting. I found my method, and now these thoughts and feelings of doubt can't leave me.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat, FuneralCry and nopointofliving
nopointofliving

nopointofliving

Warrior
Apr 19, 2021
It's very exhausting. I found my method, and now these thoughts and feelings of doubt can't leave me.
Indeed, what's your method if I may ask?
My options are very limited ...unfortunately

Suicide_1992

Suicide_1992

Apr 25, 2021
I have a habit of doing that as well I spend most of my time here on SS browsing everything.

I am planning to CTB on Sunday 30th May using SN, ive had my SN for a few weeks but ive recently decided to use it on my 29th Birthday, I'm not sure why but it seems right to me.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted_9cKnXB34QG, Dead Meat, S like suicide and 1 other person
B

BlankUser

Mage
Apr 24, 2021
Indeed, what's your method if I may ask?
My options are very limited ...unfortunately
My method is drowning, I've been practising shallow water blackout but had no success to pass out yet.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat and nopointofliving
nopointofliving

nopointofliving

Warrior
Apr 19, 2021
My method is drowning, I've been practising shallow water blackout but had no success to pass out yet.
I also consider this method but didn't practice it yet, do you think it will work?
I have a habit of doing that as well I spend most of my time here on SS browsing everything.

I am planning to CTB on Sunday 30th May using SN, ive had my SN for a few weeks but ive recently decided to use it on my 29th Birthday, I'm not sure why but it seems right to me.
My 29th birthday in July, I also consider doing it before my birthday. Not sure if I can do it. I wish you nothing but peace and light <3

Last edited:
Livingvsdying25

Livingvsdying25

Enlightened
Dec 8, 2019
I started my somehow serious research on how to CTB. Honestly, this researching can be very tiring for people whose their options are limited. I'm not sure to where my research will lead me, but I'm walking toward my end. After reading much information, I feel sleepy and tired, sometimes scared... I don't know if anyone else experiences this as well.

I'm still doing whatever I can to survive on our planet temporarily. I'm still studying and doing whatever I can. At the same time, I spend some time reading, researching and educating my self on how to leave here.

I will have some sleep, and continue reading later.
Yeahh its def tiring and scary. I can't balance life while planning death so...

I'm just feeling an anxious anticipation these days. I haven't narrowed down my 2nd or 3rd method option. (#1 is N)

So, honestly just feeling confused these days.

• Hugs
Reactions: Black Sky, Dead Meat, FuneralCry and 1 other person
B

BlankUser

Mage
Apr 24, 2021
I also consider this method but didn't practice it yet, do you think it will work?
It can work. Many people drown by accident after hyperventilating. But I guess I need to practise more. It's not that easy for me, because I have some breathing problems and can't take deep breaths through my nose.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat, pthnrdnojvsc and nopointofliving
nopointofliving

nopointofliving

Warrior
Apr 19, 2021
It can work. Many people drown by accident after hyperventilating. But I guess I need to practise more. It's not that easy for me, because I have some breathing problems and can't take deep breaths through my nose.
Wish you all the peace and light, hope we can leave this hell soon

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
T

TooConscious

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2020
I was in the hardware store yesterday looking for some rope as a back up incase the train doesn't come or it gets suspicious...

And I started crying how evil the system is that we are left struggling to navigate an already damaged brain to complete a very tough task and I was picturing the elite watching me on camera sitting back with their snack, drugs and drinking laughing hysterically at my pain, I started to feel sick and needed to leave... you couldn't even exit the store clearly you had to squeeze past someone at the till.
This is hell and most people are scum doing evils bidding.

• Hugs
Reactions: lobster salad, FuneralCry and nopointofliving
nopointofliving

nopointofliving

Warrior
Apr 19, 2021
Yeahh its def tiring and scary. I can't balance life while planning death so...

I'm just feeling an anxious anticipation these days. I haven't narrowed down my 2nd or 3rd method option. (#1 is N)

So, honestly just feeling confused these days.
N is painless and easy I wish I could get it. Im sorry life has been mean to you and led you to this point.

I have no other option but to balance life and death, what if my CTB failed ? My life will be worse.
I was in the hardware store yesterday looking for some rope as a back up incase the train doesn't come or it gets suspicious...

And I started crying how evil the system is that we are left struggling to navigate an already damaged brain to complete a very tough task and I was picturing the elite watching me on camera sitting back with their snack, drugs and drinking laughing hysterically at my pain, I started to feel sick and needed to leave... you couldn't even exit the store clearly you had to squeeze past someone at the till.
This is hell and most people are scum doing evils bidding.
I feel your pain. They cause us much damage and didn't even allow us to escape :(

Last edited:
Reactions: TooConscious
Bullit

Bullit

Mage
May 6, 2021
Yep,I wish there was a simple painless way of ctb! Good luck to you .

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: ExhaustedExistence and nopointofliving
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I know what you mean. It really is hard to die and still things can go wrong even if you are prepared. For me I find comfort in the thought of no longer being here yet there is anxiety linked to doing the methods. We all deserve peace here, if only we had a right to die but unfortunately not in this world.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: nopointofliving, TooConscious and ExhaustedExistence
ExhaustedExistence

ExhaustedExistence

Life is just waiting for death
Mar 26, 2021
Yes, planning ctb is not easy at all. I think ctb impulsively is much better. Still it depends on the method.

• Hugs
Reactions: FuneralCry, nopointofliving, Deleted_9cKnXB34QG and 1 other person