• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

D

DyingFlower

Nov 5, 2023
I finally have come to a decision my last postings have just been so heat in the moment but this time I finally have a method and how I'm going to do it. So I'm going to be hanging myself. Initially, I was going to do so outside my home but I thought more about the logistics of someone seeing me or I don't find a secure enough tree, and will I even be able to reach said tree to then tie the noose on so it'll have to be my room i'll lock the door though. I don't expect much after death I just hope that I won't see my family's reactions to my death. I know that my mom is going to be the most hurt both emotionally and financially but I have to do it.

I'm not capable of change, I can't improve my own life I don't have the drive nor the courage.Things are only going to get harder from here. Suicide is typically called the "cowards way out" but i'd say this is the bravest thing I've ever done. I'm going to die with so many regrets and wishes I can only hope that I won't even have a second to think of it after it happens.

• Hugs
Reactions: thebelljarrr, darkandtwisty and Praestat_Mori
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you the best, I hope that you find freedom from suffering.

Reactions: DyingFlower
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Good luck! I hope u find peace!

L

lordfungington

Sep 1, 2021
I finally have come to a decision my last postings have just been so heat in the moment but this time I finally have a method and how I'm going to do it. So I'm going to be hanging myself. Initially, I was going to do so outside my home but I thought more about the logistics of someone seeing me or I don't find a secure enough tree, and will I even be able to reach said tree to then tie the noose on so it'll have to be my room i'll lock the door though. I don't expect much after death I just hope that I won't see my family's reactions to my death. I know that my mom is going to be the most hurt both emotionally and financially but I have to do it.

I'm not capable of change, I can't improve my own life I don't have the drive nor the courage.Things are only going to get harder from here. Suicide is typically called the "cowards way out" but i'd say this is the bravest thing I've ever done. I'm going to die with so many regrets and wishes I can only hope that I won't even have a second to think of it after it happens.
good luck. wishing you peace in whatever happens.

TomorrowNeverComes

TomorrowNeverComes

Jul 25, 2024
I will say that you are indeed very brave for doing this. I couldn't imagine my mom or anyone from my family being the first to see my dead body hanging from the ceiling.

I wish you all the best friend.