R

runningaway

Jul 15, 2022
Hi everyone. I've been active on this site since last summer. I tried to CTB on August 8th 2022 using SN. My attempt would have worked if I didn't call my dad 5 minutes into my attempt. I know for a fact that this method works and i'm using it on Sunday to finally CTB. I have 8 siblings and a ten month old son. Do I leave them all notes or just the important ones? I'm planning on sending my dad my current address so that he can come and take care of my corgi and my kitten after i'm gone. I'm feeling very at peace with my decision and I can't wait to finally be out of this world once and for all

• Hugs
Reactions: hi-okbye and Passersby
Passersby

Passersby

Trapped in space and time
Aug 29, 2019
Sorry life didn't work out. Sounds like you have a plan and are organized. It's a personal decision as to whether or not to leave 1 note or separate ones for each person. If you feel like there something to say then you should or you could just say goodbye. 😢 I hope things will work out and get better but if not I understand. It's so tiring being in this world. Good luck with everything.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's up to you how many notes you wish to leave, it's a personal decision and I understand why you'd be looking forward to being free. But anyway I wish you the best of luck with your plans and I hope that you find the freedom you search for.