defunkt

defunkt

Apr 10, 2024
Not sure if this counts as discussion but here it is.

What are your suggestions for CTB when I have a limited amount of money. And I want suggestions that doesn't involve a gun, because I can't afford it.

And I can't get anything from the dark web either.

Thank you for the help!

N3UR0T1C

N3UR0T1C

Jul 13, 2019
SN is probably going to be your best bet. You can get SN for around ~$20 USD, and the metocloperamide is a few dollars for 12 pills with a prescription. If you don't have medical insurance, there's telehealth providers that will prescribe it if you tell them you are vomiting a lot while sick and that Reglan has worked for you in the past.

• Love
Reactions: cowboypants and defunkt
defunkt

defunkt

Apr 10, 2024
Hey thank you for your response.
The thing is I'm from an Asian country and medical insurance is not really a thing.

I can get the meto I just checked. But the problem is getting the Nembutal.

I'm kinda struggling right now so looking through old posts just feels like a struggle that's why I am asking.

Any idea how I can get the Nembutal?

Thank you again šŸ˜Š
And also how much it would cost?

N3UR0T1C

N3UR0T1C

Jul 13, 2019
Hey thank you for your response.
The thing is I'm from an Asian country and medical insurance is not really a thing.

I can get the meto I just checked. But the problem is getting the Nembutal.

I'm kinda struggling right now so looking through old posts just feels like a struggle that's why I am asking.

Any idea how I can get the Nembutal?

Thank you again šŸ˜Š
And also how much it would cost?
I wasn't talking about Nembutal, that's almost impossible to get. I'm talking about Sodium Nitrite.

Reactions: cowboypants, DeIetedUser4739 and defunkt
defunkt

defunkt

Apr 10, 2024
Oh right sorry lol my head is a mess, okay right okay I checked sn and it's a little expensive but definitely not a bad solution. I will also look up posts about SN .

Thank you
Oh right sorry lol my head is a mess, okay right okay I checked sn and it's a little expensive but definitely not a bad solution. I will also look up posts about SN .

A

Asphyxiater

Mar 7, 2023

Thank you
What about strangulation via elastic band? Here is my post from earlier. Elastic sewing bands are cheap by the way.

12 13

• Love
Reactions: defunkt
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I would suggest to read the Megathreads in the Suicide Resource Compilation.

• Love
Reactions: defunkt
Cress

Cress

Student
Oct 15, 2023
SN is probably going to be your best bet. You can get SN for around ~$20 USD, and the metocloperamide is a few dollars for 12 pills with a prescription. If you don't have medical insurance, there's telehealth providers that will prescribe it if you tell them you are vomiting a lot while sick and that Reglan has worked for you in the past.
Don't you additionally need some benzos to help keep you calm?

defunkt

defunkt

Apr 10, 2024
I would suggest to read the Megathreads in the Suicide Resource Compilation.

TYSM!

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
cowboypants

cowboypants

Experienced
May 7, 2024

Thank you
Don't know where you are from. SN shouldn't be too expensive. Less than 20$ like he said. Here it's less than 10$

defunkt

defunkt

Apr 10, 2024
Don't know where you are from. SN shouldn't be too expensive. Less than 20$ like he said. Here it's less than 10$
Hey thanks so much! I'm Asian btw. I've checked online and it's available for something like $5 here

Reactions: cowboypants