• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

mirroredmind

mirroredmind

Nov 9, 2023
is there a quick, easy and cheap way to ctb with a high success rate? i'm losing my mind i dont think i can live another day

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
In short no there isn't. But you can personally choose a method that is avaliable and comfortable to you from the resources here.

Upvote 0
mirroredmind

mirroredmind

Nov 9, 2023
In short no there isn't. But you can personally choose a method that is avaliable and comfortable to you from the resources here.
i've seen that sn is a good one but i have no access to any

Reactions: rozeske
Upvote 0
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
This probably difficult but full suspension hanging could be an option. There's a Suicide Resource Compilation. You can read about many methods there.

Reactions: mirroredmind
Upvote 0
the_path_of_sorrows

the_path_of_sorrows

Different routes, same destination
Nov 26, 2023
is there a quick, easy and cheap way to ctb with a high success rate? i'm losing my mind i dont think i can live another day
Including all of these, jumping. Seeing how there are plenty of people who had succeeded just nearby my apartment even after jumping 70-90 feet onto concrete and instantly dying, I know what I'm talking about. It's cheap. It's quick. And counting to 3 helps with SI.

Upvote 1
T

the old man

Dec 23, 2023
Lots of ways to die within minutes or seconds all of which can be found easily and cheap, some completely free of charge, problems come when your stood at the edge of a cliff or tall building looking down or looking at a cold deep body of water with a back pack and pockets full of rocks, that's the quick and cheap it's the 'easy' part that's the hardest to find.

Upvote 0
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
i've seen that sn is a good one but i have no access to any
That is what I mean, there is really no perfect for everyone method. It's all a personal preference and decision. You are avoiding sn because of it's inaccessibility, others have mentioned to abandoning it because it's effects (the whole throwing up, tachycardia...etc) make them uncomfortable. I am choosing partial hanging because I don't have access for sn or ideal setup for CO method.

Upvote 0
mirroredmind

mirroredmind

Nov 9, 2023
Including all of these, jumping. Seeing how there are plenty of people who had succeeded just nearby my apartment even after jumping 70-90 feet onto concrete and instantly dying, I know what I'm talking about. It's cheap. It's quick. And counting to 3 helps with SI.
i was going for that method im just scared it'll fail

Upvote 0
UnwaveringFire

UnwaveringFire

You can call me Meissa (she/her)
Feb 1, 2024
I agree with other users have said.
And, well, about jumping... that has been my method since last summer.
But I've never jumped because I was afraid to end up in a wheelchair or paralyzed forever; and that I would have hurt the ones I loved the most.
Then I've realized I'm already hurting them. I'm a burden for them - economically, emotionally, logistically; in any single way.
I am a problem and I can't stand them suffering over me anymore.

Maybe I'll have access to a poison.
Maybe that will trigger my SI and give me back a reason to live. I might feel comfortable and much more confident, knowing that I could decide to get it over with at any moment. My choice only. And that will give me the strength to wait.

Or maybe I'll just take it.

Upvote 0
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Suicide certainly isn't easy at all to me, in fact I'm only trapped here as suicide methods are either risky or inaccessible for me. Deciding on any potential method just depends on what people can access but I bet there wouldn't be much need for this site in the first place if we could all just easily access straightforward, quick, guaranteed methods.
But anyway I hope that you eventually find the freedom you search for, I really wish there's the option to just fall into an eternal sleep, it certainly shouldn't be so difficult to die.

Reactions: Justnotme
Upvote 0
thegoldengirls

thegoldengirls

Student
Feb 10, 2024
That is what I mean, there is really no perfect for everyone method. It's all a personal preference and decision. You are avoiding sn because of it's inaccessibility, others have mentioned to abandoning it because it's effects (the whole throwing up, tachycardia...etc) make them uncomfortable. I am choosing partial hanging because I don't have access for sn or ideal setup for CO method.
Hi, what's "sn"?

Upvote 0