• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

A

Alpercino

Jun 19, 2023
Hello SaSu,

Its 11:30 while typing this currently where i live in West-Germany. Today or tomorrow i want to CTB with the night-night or partial hanging method.

Currently i have no equipment and want to get them while traveling. My first stop and hotel stay probably will be Düsseldorf. Frankfurt,Nürnberg after and maybe even till Prag who knows.

Can my fellow germans give me any suggestions on where to get a tree ratchet (Spanngurt mit Ratsche?) , Cornholes or a decent rope for partial using a door? Since i dont see any anchor point in all the hotels i have stayed in and probably hotel owners know and remove them.

First step will be to get my shit together and use the train to Düsseldorf

• Hugs
Reactions: fishingline23, Hotsackage, Catch-22 and 1 other person
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I think you can find everything on Amazon.

Good luck with your plan.

A

Alpercino

Jun 19, 2023
First stop Hornbach lets see if they have a ratchet

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you the best of luck in your plans, I hope that you find the freedom you wish for.

A

Alpercino

Jun 19, 2023
20240117 153104
Step 1 done?
Where do i get cornholes now. I will try Kaufland,Obi first

Last edited:
A

Alpercino

Jun 19, 2023
I couldnt find a cornhole so idk what to do... got a rope for partial hanging and i am in my hotel room now. Guess getting drunk and jerk off is the first step of the night

casual_existence

casual_existence

Student
Jul 29, 2023
You just need something that doesn't deform much under pressure and that can distribute the pressure fairly evenly.

An easy way to do this is with dried corn bits (not baked dried) inside something like a cloth bag.

At least from what I've read.

A

Alpercino

Jun 19, 2023
I have muesli and socks

Reactions: wljourney
A

Alpercino

Jun 19, 2023
Yeah the danger of being left a vegetable if you dont know its 100% right or not is really not making me push hard enough... fml i need a gun

wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
Beans or peas would work in a sock. Muesli possibly too.

There have to be videos or sketches here under the method megathreads

I mean… most hotels build bathrooms to avoid people hanging themselves off the doors.

When I was practicing partial I used a bathrobe belt around my neck that was held up by a double knot slipped over the door.
Once the door is closed and locked, the belt will stay in place. Has some elasticity but heavy cotton is fine.

The problem was: it hurt. I used a stool to sit and adjust the length of the belt, then slowly lowered myself and well…. I'm still here. Didn't have the guts.
Found OD's easier for myself.

I think for the people that choose partial the trick is to find a position that you can't physically push yourself up from.

Reactions: seekingrelease22
A

Alpercino

Jun 19, 2023
Trains are too full and i cant take the social exposure fml again going back home .... someone just shoot me

Reactions: seekingrelease22