I

istheretrulyalife?

Ser Alexander V
Jun 14, 2023
I am convinced that either:

A.) I have extremely bad luck

B.) Some supernatural force is making sure that it foils all of my attempts.

So. I'm looking into firearms since I live in the states? But I LIVE IN CALIFORNIA. I have 8 months before I'm eligible to get a gun for myself.

Tried to order a tourinquet to start testing the method. You know how Amazon says something will arrive at 9 PM but sends it at noon? NOT THIS TIME! Instead it arrives at 7 PM when I'm busy raiding with my static (ff14 is the game I play). They find it and do not know who ordered it because it was under their name (I made a rookie mistake and thought I was logged into MY Amazon account... go figure.

I play dumb because my dad is medically trained and there is no reason to buy a tourinquet because we'd never use one at home.

To set context for this next bit, my mom stays at home all day and my dad arrives home at around 5 PM. He had to go on a trip where he wouldn't be home for a few days. The only thing sturdy enough for partial hanging was in a massive closet in the master bedroom (where he sleeps).

So instead, his car mysteriously breaks down and he is forced to drive back. Is this just bad luck? Or is some supernatural force keeping me alive?

• Hugs
Reactions: Sannti and pole
I

istheretrulyalife?

Ser Alexander V
Jun 14, 2023
I am genuinely serious. These things happen at too convenient of a time. Guess I gotta live for another year or so...

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It really must be so frustrating being trapped in that situation, I find it so dreadful how it's so difficult to permanently leave behind this existence, I certainly believe we deserve the option to just leave in peace when the time is right for us, it's so inhumane how we are denied that.