P

person357

Nov 30, 2023
I wish I could openly talk about my intention to ctb with friends and family members. It would have felt so right to talk about it with the people in my life without hearing pro-life platitudes. It would have made my last days here less painful.

I feel so alone since understanding that it's the right thing for me to opt out of life.

We all deserve support in our decision to stop existing.

sigh

At least we have each other here ❤️

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: backtoearth, Boller Bryant, Hollowman and 12 others
D

doormat25

Oct 25, 2023
I wish I could openly talk about my intention to ctb with friends and family members. It would have felt so right to talk about it with the people in my life without hearing pro-life platitudes. It would have made my last days here less painful. I feel so alone since understanding that it's the right thing for me to opt out of life.
We all deserve support in our decision to stop existing.

sigh

At least we have each other here ❤️
❤️

• Love
Reactions: person357 and jessisme
I can't beat it

I can't beat it

How can I be detached
Dec 7, 2023
I hope you can be relieved soon

• Love
Reactions: person357
kunikuzushi

kunikuzushi

sause
Jan 24, 2023
I feel the same. It's really unfortunate that so many people view suicide as something so illogical to the point that we can't even have conversations with people close to us without them trying to change our minds or getting mad. But yes, at least we have this place to talk with people who feel similar to us.

Reactions: eleutheria, LeperGnome, tarococo and 3 others
tarococo

tarococo

professional procrastinator
Nov 27, 2023
It really is a lonely road.
I only recently found this platform and being able to actually talk openly about my struggles after having suffered from depression and suicidal thoughts all my life felt surreal, and still does sometimes. I'm insanely thankful for this place.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: person357 and I can't beat it
Iris Blue

Iris Blue

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-
Oct 23, 2023
I can also relate a lot. It's so hard to constantly pretend you're ok and lie to everyone and yourself because if you try to talk about your true feelings and intentions most people don't know how to react and make you feel crazy and make you feel even more like something is wrong with you.

This website definitely has made things easier the past month so not everything is bottled up.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: eleutheria and person357
hellispink

hellispink

poisonous
May 26, 2022
It is a lonely road. But what road isnt lonely. Its sad we are not acknowledged understood and respected in our decisions. We are not given proper goodbye and treatment and we have to hide the fact of our departure due to backlash. That is incredible painful and isolating. If any prolifer reads this, its your fault that people die alone in horrible suicide methods for wanting to force them to stay , and they cant even properly enjoy or say goodbye to their loved ones. I hope it changes one day and we all can leave without prejudice and judgment.

Reactions: eleutheria, LeperGnome, person357 and 2 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I certainly hate how we exist in such an anti-suicide society with so many people refusing to accept suicide as a valid option even know nobody is obligated to continue existing as it isn't like any of us could have consented to being here in the first place. It's cruel how people cannot have their decisions respected with other people trying to prolong suffering no matter what.

Reactions: person357