preoppostmortem

preoppostmortem

god bless your transsexual heart
Jul 15, 2023
sorry if this seems disrespectful to any (ex) military. i mean im suicidal so we've established im self-centered right

anyway I've been thinking about if I could enlist and step on a fuckinf land mine or some shit in some third world country so they can tell my parents I did something productive with my life by "serving my country"

couple problems im not patriotic in the slightest im trans horribly unathletic and mentally unstable. but hey maybe i can bullshit my way through a few weeks of basic training before they give me a gun and i can do it myself

honestly even that would be better than. being a civilian and knowing im going to accomplish absolutely nothing with my life. my shitty high school has a big circle jerk of a veterans day assembly every year so at least they'll give a fuck abt me if i get off my ass and enlist. that reminds me a few years a bunch of people ctb in like the span of a month and they all went to my school. i think their parents wanted like a memorial built for them but the school said no. kinda fucked idk theyre the furthest thing from mental health advocates

one of them was my sisters friend. if i ctb i genuinely dont know what would happen to her. we grew up with the same shitty mother so she's already kinda fucked. i dont wanna be another problem for her she doesnt deserve that

maybe i can beg her to get me some weed and that can be my new unhealthy coping mechanism

the more i write this the more i realize im a piece of shit

Reactions: UKscotty
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Military and police forces have psychological evaluations which people like us would never pass.

I like the idea in principle though.

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I would have thought the fitness exams would be pretty tough. I imagine you need quite a bit of training before they let you loose on something real. Plus, I would have thought you're trained to fight as a unit. If you deliberately go and get your legs blown off, I imagine your team will risk their own lives to rescue whatever is left of you. Sorry- I doubt anything is that simple.

When the war broke out between Russia and Ukraine, I wondered if they would take volunteers- but- you had to be military trained. I understand the desperation though. Still, it's not like I would actually want to kill someone else. It's not to say I wouldn't if someone invaded my country but to just go and fight in a war, I think I'd struggle- even if I had the fitness.

breezeboy

breezeboy

To infinity and beyond
Dec 8, 2023
Lol one look at my GPs report and they'd laugh me out of the interview 😅
Ahh yeah true. Can't lie about documented history
I'm curious how it's perceived serving in the military in the uk. Is it a respected career path?

Final_Choice

Final_Choice

Mage
Aug 3, 2023
No, not military but part of a military family. I thought about this as well but I couldn't even join due to disability.