• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

L

LifeIsCrazyNemb

Arcanist
Jan 21, 2024
Hello, 3 questions for who might have knowledge regarding the protocol and procedures after a body is found dead in a chain hotel room in a big city:

1)Whats the chance my handwriten suicide note/letter will NOT be delivered to my family? I fear the police will just ignore my suicide letter and put it on garbage.

2) if my body will be found dead on wednesday at noon (checkout time) by a hotel employee, what time will the police or morge contact my family for the "body recognition" process? Do you think my family will be contacted in the same day (wednesday) or it will take more than 1 day?

3) in case i schedule an email message (with pictures/print of the hand writen letter) to my family, what time and day should i program/schdule the email? In this scenario (body found dead wednesday at 12:00 by employee) should i schedule for thursday morning? I just fear the email is received too early or too late, im in doubt of the perfect timing for this.

Thanks for helping.

• Hugs
Reactions: iloverachel
_Broken_alice

_Broken_alice

She/Her
Nov 19, 2023
Probably best to mail it before with just an envelope and stamps so it takes a few days.
Cops have a habit of not releasing notes.

Upvote 0
willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
If you are found the police will be called and it will most likely be treated as a crime scene initially, so the letter will probably be taken as evidence. After that I'd imagine they eventually will return it to your family, or at the very least ask your family if they would like it. If the scene is handled properly I can imagine it gets thrown out.

Reactions: mtoro998
Upvote 0