• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

D

Deleted member 847

Made my "rope" :hihi: tested it, got a safe place and now I'm just waiting for the assholes to sleep so I can FINALLY catch the bus (I wanted to do this since september, and I tried at first to die with 1000s of plastic bags but the panic was stronger than my will to be free). Then I tried the tourniquet method that only works if you can compress both sides of your neck. A week or less after that attempt, I tried to overdose on fucking water to only vomit and feel nausea. But there's no way this time I'll fail. I made sure that everything it's going to work when I execute this. There's no way my parents will find me even If they wake up because I will lock the door where I'm doing it.

Maybe I'll drink some alcohol before I do it to confuse my lizard brain so the bastard will let me hang myself.

I can't wait to be out of this PRISON of flesh.
Sorry for the english. Thanks for creating a place for people like me.

Samuel

Samuel

Wise
Apr 25, 2018
Made my "rope" :hihi: tested it, got a safe place and now I'm just waiting for the assholes to sleep so I can FINALLY catch the bus (I wanted to do this since september, and I tried at first to die with 1000s of plastic bags but the panic was stronger than my will to be free). Then I tried the tourniquet method that only works if you can compress both sides of your neck. A week or less after that attempt, I tried to overdose on fucking water to only vomit and feel nausea. But there's no way this time I'll fail. I made sure that everything it's going to work when I execute this. There's no way my parents will find me even If they wake up because I will lock the door where I'm doing it.

Maybe I'll drink some alcohol before I do it to confuse my lizard brain so the bastard will let me hang myself.

Report back tomorrow morning if you're still with us if you feel like it.

Gumby

Gumby

Student
Jun 10, 2018

Fwiw your English is better than my Romanian...

D

Deleted member 847

the-end-03.jpg
GOODBYE

Soon4me

Soon4me

Enlightened
Jun 15, 2018
How many hours before atempting to CTB did you last eat and drink ?
Cause i'll be using hanging and i don't want to soil and wet myself
Not that it would mater to me but for whoever removes my body

Reactions: dano6533