paroxysm

paroxysm

I Felt Nothing
Sep 17, 2023
i am going to CTB in 3 hours. is there anything i should do in my final hours? i am mostly trying to mentally prepare myself and not speak nor text anyone since those are big mistakes when trying to CTB. i am not sure if i give a scheduled message to online friends or not. i live with others and hopefully i can disguise it as "just sleeping". my razor blades, DPH and painkillers will arrive in 3 hours so anything else i should do? and if this attempt fails what should i do after?

• Hugs
  • Love
  • Informative
Reactions: rileywatson, ththth999, Nortu and 9 others
D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
Idk enough about razor blades but I feel like cutting yourself is not a really good method but you know best

U

username8888

-
Oct 11, 2023
Why they are big mistakes?
Idk enough about razor blades but I feel like cutting yourself is not a really good method but you know best
I don't know maybe it would be okay if she took more than enough painkillers?
i am going to CTB in 3 hours. is there anything i should do in my final hours? i am mostly trying to mentally prepare myself and not speak nor text anyone since those are big mistakes when trying to CTB. i am not sure if i give a scheduled message to online friends or not. i live with others and hopefully i can disguise it as "just sleeping". my razor blades, DPH and painkillers will arrive in 3 hours so anything else i should do? and if this attempt fails what should i do after?
Why texting is a big mistakes? Is it because of police?

paroxysm

paroxysm

I Felt Nothing
Sep 17, 2023
Why they are big mistakes?
you never want people to know that you're going to CTB cause it'll mess up your plans like the police coming, being hospitalized and even SI or regret kicking in. it's better for me to be alone anyway so no one will help me.

Reactions: SlaughterBeachDawg, TheGoodGuy, Blue Elephant and 2 others
U

username8888

-
Oct 11, 2023
you never want people to know that you're going to CTB cause it'll mess up your plans like the police coming, being hospitalized and even SI or regret kicking in. it's better for me to be alone anyway so no one will help me.
Then all I can say is good night good luck. Make it painless as much as you can. I respect your choices. Yes it is weird for someone on internet to say this but yes.

paroxysm

paroxysm

I Felt Nothing
Sep 17, 2023
sadly its the only method i have. i have nothing to hang myself with [since belts didn't work with my last attempts] nor access to a gun [i live with others so it'll look suspicious].

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
Wishing you a peaceful journey. I will be heading to the bus stop in due time as well. See you soon.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and paroxysm
paroxysm

paroxysm

I Felt Nothing
Sep 17, 2023
Then all I can say is good night good luck. Make it painless as much as you can. I respect your choices. Yes it is weird for someone on internet to say this but yes.
i have DPH and acetaminophen it will probably still hurt but not as much doing it with nothing.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
U

username8888

-
Oct 11, 2023
i have DPH and acetaminophen it will probably still hurt but not as much doing it with nothing.
Okay if you need something write. But if you really need something.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I wish you all the best and a peaceful journey. May you find peace. Good luck and farewell!

Reactions: paroxysm
absolutelyyou

absolutelyyou

peaceful
Jul 26, 2023
Careful taking too much DPH at once as it can go from being helpful to making you violently ill really quick! I just speak from experience that it's hard to quietly, violently, vomit šŸ˜…

Last edited:
paroxysm

paroxysm

I Felt Nothing
Sep 17, 2023
Careful taking too much DPH at once as it can go from being helpful to making you violently ill really quick! I just speak from experience that it hard to quietly, violently, vomit šŸ˜…
i plan on taking one pill at a time not a handful and downing it with water.

• Hugs
Reactions: absolutelyyou
RobinWhoLostItAll

RobinWhoLostItAll

trapped inside a human body
Oct 31, 2023
what substances are you going to use? ive been thinking of ctb using dph for a bit but im not sure what should i pair it with, if anything at all

paroxysm

paroxysm

I Felt Nothing
Sep 17, 2023
what substances are you going to use? ive been thinking of ctb using dph for a bit but im not sure what should i pair it with, if anything at all
i have done some research on DPH so hopefully i can give you some useful information.
since you want to use DPH for CTB and not to get high i would take 8-12 pills [200/300mg] if pairing it with something else. DPH can give you realistic hallucinations that are nightmarish like spiders and shadow people. if you want to full on OD or at least be in a delirious state 500 to 1200mg will do it. please keep in mind that DPH is not fun and if you survive you might end up with HPPD [hallucinogen-persisting perception disorder] it takes usually 3-10 hours in total for stuff like onset and the effects coming up. i am pairing it with acetaminophen which you can overdose on as well with at least 4,000mg or more.
psychonaut wiki is a good site if you are wondering about other drug combinations.
reddit also has a good DPH subreddit with a dose calculator

Reactions: RobinWhoLostItAll
RobinWhoLostItAll

RobinWhoLostItAll

trapped inside a human body
Oct 31, 2023
i have done some research on DPH so hopefully i can give you some useful information.
since you want to use DPH for CTB and not to get high i would take 8-12 pills [200/300mg] if pairing it with something else. DPH can give you realistic hallucinations that are nightmarish like spiders and shadow people. if you want to full on OD or at least be in a delirious state 500 to 1200mg will do it. please keep in mind that DPH is not fun and if you survive you might end up with HPPD [hallucinogen-persisting perception disorder] it takes usually 3-10 hours in total for stuff like onset and the effects coming up. i am pairing it with acetaminophen which you can overdose on as well with at least 4,000mg or more.
psychonaut wiki is a good site if you are wondering about other drug combinations.
reddit also has a good DPH subreddit with a dose calculator

thats very useful actually, thanks!
im aware of the hell that is dph, drugs have kept me going the last few months, so if just feels right to go using one of the nastiest out there, ill look into trying this combination out soon,
hope everything goes well for you today, and that you have a peaceful bus ride <3

hi-okbye

hi-okbye

7.7.2023<3
May 5, 2023
i wish you luck and a peaceful passing <3

just a reminder to people, dph is an addictive drug (i've become addicted to it in the past and currently)

i always hear people talk about dph hallucinations being scary but i don't find them scary. maybe it's just my perception. but i get high late at nigh, and i'll see spiders, bugs, people, etc. the only part that scares me is when i hear footsteps because i think my mom is gonna walk in and bust my ass. i also hear voices and shit, but idk is there something else that makes them scary?

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Farewell, I hope that you find the freedom you wish for.

ththth999

ththth999

Mar 9, 2023
goodluck! i hope you will find peace soon<3

CloudyNightSky

CloudyNightSky

Experienced
Oct 28, 2023
Hope you wont experience too much pain we'll be by your side. If the pain gets too unbearable then I'd say don't continue. Wishing you the best of luck and I believe in you. I also just lighted a candle so you can see your way to the bus. I'll be thinking of you you're not alone we all wish you the best <3

P

PanaxMan

Student
Apr 11, 2023
I plan to do the same thing soon. Someone gave me advice to go for the neck, but I found a study with visible gore proof that a 48 year old woman failed with a kitchen knife on her neck. I plan on aiming for my abdomen and if Si really starts to kick in, I'll go for my leg. Aim for both the arteries.

• Hugs
R

rileywatson

Oct 19, 2023
Good luck and I wish you a peaceful passing.