• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Shinei

Shinei

On My Way
Mar 2, 2024
Hi, I'm from India, and I live in South India. I'm looking to start a group where Indians can come together to discuss about resources and help each other. I have a lot of questions, and I'm sure many of you have a lot of questions to ask. Let's clarify our doubts by engaging in discussions.

• Love
Reactions: frozensun and moron
theoldestquestion

theoldestquestion

Jun 13, 2019
For the past three years I've been searching for an acceptable method, haven't gotten any closer

destinationlosangel

destinationlosangel

Student
Feb 16, 2024
I'd like an invite to the group if u hav started one. I am south indian too.

E

Endisclose

Experienced
Oct 23, 2023
Hi, I'm from India, and I live in South India. I'm looking to start a group where Indians can come together to discuss about resources and help each other. I have a lot of questions, and I'm sure many of you have a lot of questions to ask. Let's clarify our doubts by engaging in discussions.
What about security concerns. Safety of the participants, protection of sources etc...Not addressing that can be risky.

destinationlosangel

destinationlosangel

Student
Feb 16, 2024
Do u think these sort of groups will be monitored ? In the eyes of the general public, do we even matter? Maybe we do in a virtue signalling kind of a way but do we really mean anything ?

Reactions: Ashu and Shinei
S

Soontobegoner

Student
Feb 4, 2024
Thats sort of my issue as well
What about security concerns. Safety of the participants, protection of sources etc...Not addressing that can be risky.
And knowing our police... If somehow authorities gets access to it... All the members would be booked and would be in jail and media circus... Idea seems really nice... Only issue is security.
Do u think these sort of groups will be monitored ? In the eyes of the general public, do we even matter? Maybe we do in a virtue signalling kind of a way but do we really mean anything ?
They wouldn't be monitored from what I can think... It's just... If one member of it dies and somehow link would be revealed... All members would be crucified... Not to mention... In our society they want to blame it on someone and that group and it's members would become easy scapegoat... Media and public have popcorn month... More publicity than ambanis wedding
For the past three years I've been searching for an acceptable method, haven't gotten any closer
What is your acceptance criteria?

Last edited:
Reactions: Ashu
E

Endisclose

Experienced
Oct 23, 2023
Thats sort of my issue as well

And knowing our police... If somehow authorities gets access to it... All the members would be booked and would be in jail and media circus... Idea seems really nice... Only issue is security.

They wouldn't be monitored from what I can think... It's just... If one member of it dies and somehow link would be revealed... All members would be crucified... Not to mention... In our society they want to blame it on someone and that group and it's members would become easy scapegoat... Media and public have popcorn month... More publicity than ambanis wedding

True. You are only as strong as your weakest link. If even one member is careless the whole group can be hounded and "crucified" is the right word, sources can get shut down and so on.. The risk is too much.

This would just be a mouthwatering opportunity for the peepli live media circus to grab eyeballs in its mad rush for trps.. Things are getting medieval out there..

• Informative
Reactions: Ashu and Shinei
Shinei

Shinei

On My Way
Mar 2, 2024
Hey, are you worried about security? Who will keep an eye on us? I even have the WhatsApp numbers of the members.
True. You are only as strong as your weakest link. If even one member is careless the whole group can be hounded and "crucified" is the right word, sources can get shut down and so on.. The risk is too much.

This would just be a mouthwatering opportunity for the peepli live media circus to grab eyeballs in its mad rush for trps.. Things are getting medieval out there..
I can understand your concern that one member's mistake could shut down our sources.

Last edited:
theoldestquestion

theoldestquestion

Jun 13, 2019
I have chosen the SN method, currently procuring the requisite antiemetic, antacid, etc. No idea where to get SN though, don't want to use Amazon as I live with family.

And about the WhatsApp group stuff- bad idea.

S

Soontobegoner

Student
Feb 4, 2024
I have chosen the SN method, currently procuring the requisite antiemetic, antacid, etc. No idea where to get SN though, don't want to use Amazon as I live with family.

And about the WhatsApp group stuff- bad idea.
You don't wish to use Ecommerce websites or specifically amazon.... Amazon doesn't have it anyway.

WhatsApp group would be as good as advertising to the world. You gotta give your personal number for what's app group.

theoldestquestion

theoldestquestion

Jun 13, 2019
I stand corrected. Time to find it, somehow