joshe

joshe

Wanderer
Jun 1, 2019
This will be some form of retribution, for birthing me into such a fucked up scenario. For a mother to birth me as a status play, for a father to leave and then act like I owe him everything, for grandparents to look upon my life as if it's some form of interesting drama story while I battle each day for survival.

Seriously fuck them all, my life is some sort of game for them or I'm a form of entertainment or status object, yeah not anymore, enjoy the knock at the door when it comes and enjoy the holidays

No I can't just forgive and forget, I despise these people to the core, the anger and hatred burn me up to an extreme degree

• Hugs
Reactions: LogicalConclusion, Circles, Deleted member 4288 and 6 others
AnnaJaspers

AnnaJaspers

Experienced
Jul 2, 2019
I hear you but only ctb if it's to end YOUR PAIN, not as some form of retribution because, after all, you won't be around to enjoy it.

Reactions: Lara Francis, Tortured_empath, jake3d and 6 others
Enigma

Enigma

Jul 20, 2019
You don't have to forgive or forget, just ignore them. Don't end your life as a form of revenge, you won't be around to enjoy the outcome anyway. The hell with them!

Reactions: AnnaJaspers, Lara Francis, Tortured_empath and 3 others
A

Arbie

Jul 20, 2019
Hate and revenge are strong emotions, like someone said....your never going to get to enjoy that revenge. Use all that anger and come up with a creative way to make their lives as miserable as you feel....just don't hurt anyone while doing it.

Reactions: Enigma and AnnaJaspers
allgood

allgood

Student
Jul 17, 2019
Nothing and no-one exist to anyone at all after you die, there's no revenge factor there at all; the better revenge would be to become better than them. Easy to say I suppose..

Reactions: AnnaJaspers and LogicalConclusion
Joannf

Joannf

Coração Vagabundo
Oct 8, 2018
This will be some form of retribution, for birthing me into such a fucked up scenario. For a mother to birth me as a status play, for a father to leave and then act like I owe him everything, for grandparents to look upon my life as if it's some form of interesting drama story while I battle each day for survival.

Seriously fuck them all, my life is some sort of game for them or I'm a form of entertainment or status object, yeah not anymore, enjoy the knock at the door when it comes and enjoy the holidays

No I can't just forgive and forget, I despise these people to the core, the anger and hatred burn me up to an extreme degree

I'm sorry but this is a logical fallacy. A life form ending its life to revenge itself on other life forms is plain stupid.
Evolutionary logic demands that you end their lives, and you should carefully evaluate if THAT makes sense.
Because life forms giving life to life forms is something that just cannot be helped.
Try to understand what's actually going on. It's obviously not what you think it is.

RememberWhatUCameFor

RememberWhatUCameFor

dont cry for me im already dead
Nov 20, 2018
instead of killing yourself you could just go no contact. given you are old enough to live alone (which i doubt).

Joannf

Joannf

Coração Vagabundo
Oct 8, 2018
Nothing and no-one exist to anyone at all after you die, there's no revenge factor there at all; the better revenge would be to become better than them. Easy to say I suppose..

Not really "easily said" - it IS easy. Being conscious helps. Herd animals always try to live up to some comparison, it's hardwired.
The trick is to rise beyond that and have a bearable or even a nice life all the same - that doesn't take so much, but those awful desires to be like someone or live up to someones expectations is what brings us down, and especially in times when the expectations for normal people are exactly that : that normal people are shit and should kill themselves. Many here are quite normal people,suicidal thoughts are becoming the norm in the First World, where people have more to lose than to gain.
We should wreak vengeance on the destructive bastards who propagate this philosophy (they are already replacing us with Third World people, who are less complicated, work for less and think they have something to gain - but will later go the same way).
Parents are only pawns who had parents who didn't know any better. To blame them is a simplification and also normal, but really a sign of progressive idiocy.
Then again. average global IQ is 86 - what would you expect.

Last edited:
Reactions: Brainpain
S

Sever

Jun 21, 2019
My fucked up family will be glad af when I die. One more problem is gone.

• Aww..
Reactions: AnnaJaspers and Lara Francis
V

Vegetto

May 29, 2019
The best revenge is to be successful in life and refuse to share any of it with them. If you end your life because of them then you're still subjecting yourself to them. Suicide is an answer to extreme, irreversible suffering from which there is NO other escape. It's an extremely serious thing to go through with and revenge against a bunch of cunts, to me, just doesn't come close to justifying it.

If this is your primary motivation to ending things, I'd suggest taking to heart the very first sentence I wrote. If you become rich, a pillar of your community, a highly respected professional, etc. and they're aware of that, but you don't engage with them at all, then they'll be the only ones who'll suffer while you enjoy your life. Wouldn't that be better?

• Love
Reactions: Enigma, AnnaJaspers, Lara Francis and 2 others
KadathianStr1d3r

KadathianStr1d3r

Shattered Mannequin
Nov 21, 2018
Dude don't off yourself because of these creeps man, just live well in the way you see fit and make THEIR existence in your alright life seem so small if not insignifcant. You don't owe these jerk whacks anything dude, you are the only responsiblity that you should care for and you should owe everything to yourself man. Live dude, live man.

Reactions: Enigma
Lara Francis

Lara Francis

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018

What is it they say "you can pick your friends but not your family"!
I dont think alot of us would have chosen our family but often have to endure the shit they throw our way.
You could look at it from a different view and say f * them.
You r your own person who is able to make choices and plan the life you desire.
Cut ties with them if thats what it takes.
The sweetist revenge for me ,would be to make something of yourself and life putting two fingers up to them.
Nobody is saying to forgive and forget because this amount of anger will not just magically go and u may need some help to work through these feelings.
I had so much baggage from childhood but you can get past it if you want to.
Sometimes we need to think of ourselves before others.you are important,give yourself a break and the chance to see what you could achieve.you might be surprised however you will never know unless you try!
Good luck.

Reactions: Enigma