prone2fury

prone2fury

i have pretty hair
Feb 4, 2023
Hey all. The thought just occurred to me that mental health awareness month (May) is almost over. I wanted to end my life during this time frame, kind of as a fuck you to the whole "mental health advocacy" shtick healthy people do that I hate. Also it would be ironic to end it all during a month named that way and I thought that was funny.

Alas the month is over and I haven't made any real preparations mental or physical. I don't even want to die but life is getting worse and worse to the point where the pain of death will be minuscule compared to what staying alive and fighting it all will entail. And then it's a fucking election year on top of that, so that's just delightful.

I'd like to wait and try for next May, if I can survive that long. Or maybe by that time I'll have gotten better, who knows. Either way I hope the pain will have ended. Thanks for reading. Fuck this awful world and fuck the horrible people making it worse.

• Hugs
Reactions: davidtorez, Nyx𓂀, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Tortured by evil humans
Sep 24, 2020
It truly is such an incredibly awful world and it's so hellish how there's so much suffering here but anyway best wishes, I hope that you eventually find the peace you search for.

Reactions: myusername890
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Mental health awareness month is a joke whilst governments fail to tackle suicide.

Suicide prevention is badly under funded and they think putting up a few gates and signs is enough.

• Love
Reactions: prone2fury, davidtorez and Nyx𓂀