R

Roseate

Arcanist
Mar 24, 2021
I have 3 more weeks left. I have to write letters to my family. Gather everything. I've made peace with things. It's easier actually. Thinking about it brings me peace. It relieves me knowing the end is near for me. I have a plan on how to go, and I have a good feeling about this.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: LunarLynx, thewalkingdread, NoOneLovesMiMi and 14 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It must be a relief to feel so at peace, I wish you the best.

• Love
Reactions: Adûnâi and Roseate
breezeboy

breezeboy

To infinity and beyond
Dec 8, 2023
I hope your last weeks are good ones. I'm glad you've found some peace.
Hope everything goes well for you friend

• Love
Reactions: BrainShower, Adûnâi and Roseate
R

Roseate

Arcanist
Mar 24, 2021
I hope your last weeks are good ones. I'm glad you've found some peace.
Hope everything goes well for you friend
It's not. I can't even get that. Some people are just cruel and evil. It's always the ones you consider friends. Honestly it's making me want to do it sooner, how poetic would it be? To die on my birthday?

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Return2themoonlight, NoOneLovesMiMi and Adûnâi
breezeboy

breezeboy

To infinity and beyond
Dec 8, 2023
It's not. I can't even get that. Some people are just cruel and evil. It's always the ones you consider friends. Honestly it's making me want to do it sooner, how poetic would it be? To die on my birthday?
Im sorry to hear that.

And definitely has a scripted end feel to it.

• Love
Reactions: Roseate and Adûnâi
Adûnâi

Adûnâi

Little Russian in-cel
Apr 25, 2020
It's always the ones you consider friends.
The one and only time when I could be someone's friend (online), and put in the effort, the girl ghosted me. So yeah, hearing stories such as this kind of inspired me to be the exception to the rule of ugly life. But for what if nobody is there to read my story?

how poetic would it be? To die on my birthday?
That's exactly the idea that girl entertained as well, haha.

But regarding the OP, I do support you in your decisions. I may daydream about AI and singularity, but ultimately, it's all the same.

Reactions: breezeboy
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I wish you all the best!

• Love
G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
Yes it must be a relief, i cannot imagine when its going to be my turn. Good luck , enjoy your last weeks.

• Love
R

Roseate

Arcanist
Mar 24, 2021
Im sorry to hear that.

And definitely has a scripted end feel to it.
I'll do it after tho. At the end of the month.
The one and only time when I could be someone's friend (online), and put in the effort, the girl ghosted me. So yeah, hearing stories such as this kind of inspired me to be the exception to the rule of ugly life. But for what if nobody is there to read my story?

That's exactly the idea that girl entertained as well, haha.

But regarding the OP, I do support you in your decisions. I may daydream about AI and singularity, but ultimately, it's all the same.
sometimes it's hard to put efforts when you're so far away. I'm not consistent with my online friends but I do message them when things calm a bit or when I'm having a decent day or a randomly think about them. Fucked up, I know but let's face it no one wants you to be too close. I do too much according to everyone so that keeps me safe. I'm sure things just came up with them. The end is the same for everyone, no matter how different everyone walks of life was. It ends the same.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Return2themoonlight, breezeboy and Adûnâi
AtomicWaffles

AtomicWaffles

hxppy thxughts
Dec 15, 2023
You must feel so wonderful, knowing you have to worry about nothing, the peace you feel must be the greatest thing ever isn't it? I wish you good luck and enjoy your remaining time

Reactions: Roseate
K

kaitekat23

Dec 16, 2023
Sounds like we're going out on the same day. Some how I hope we meet in the after life is there is one. All my best luck for you

NoOneLovesMiMi

NoOneLovesMiMi

Just Me
May 27, 2023
I'm planning to attempt on the 21st of December.
Wish me luck

H

Hard decision

Nov 9, 2023
I am another one who also has everything ready for my departure soon, in my case at the beginning of January. Good luck on your final path

R

Roseate

Arcanist
Mar 24, 2021
I'm planning to attempt on the 21st of December.
Wish me luck
I just saw this. I'm sorry life couldn't treat you better. That you were dealt a difficult path. Wish you peace in your decision whatever you decide to do.
You must feel so wonderful, knowing you have to worry about nothing, the peace you feel must be the greatest thing ever isn't it? I wish you good luck and enjoy your remaining time
I feel peaceful knowing it's close to the end but aside from that, I'm just stressed and tired and anxious (unrelated to my decision). I'm more anxious than usual, more depressed with less to no reason to live.
Good. I have exactly 4 weeks. 28 days
January? Any specific reason for choosing that day?
Sounds like we're going out on the same day. Some how I hope we meet in the after life is there is one. All my best luck for you
31st of December? It's perfect because I can end with the year. Not go into the next year knowing exactly how it will go because life is just so predictable and tiring.
I am another one who also has everything ready for my departure soon, in my case at the beginning of January. Good luck on your final path
Good luck to you too.

Last edited:
Reactions: NoOneLovesMiMi
LifeTransit_1

LifeTransit_1

Death is inevitable. I just want mine early.
Oct 25, 2023
I hope you find the peace you seek to achieve. However may I ask what is your method?

Reactions: real person
IWishToDie

IWishToDie

I check notifications once per week
Dec 31, 2023
RIP @Roseate

Cyndaquil

Cyndaquil

Need Peace
Dec 2, 2023
Unfortunately I am still here. Extending cuz I want a plan that will 100 percent work.
Of course it is best to choose the best time for everything to go according to plan.
Wish you the best.

Reactions: Tears in Rain
R

Roseate

Arcanist
Mar 24, 2021
Might wanna hold off until you're certain!😆
I am more than certain. I have nothing keeping me here other than guilt. And if I knew my older sister would step in, I could just go.. but unfortunately it's not the case. And I keep thinking who is going to make sure at the first sign of any mental issues they get her help? Cuz they didn't with me.

Reuthry

Reuthry

I just want a way out.
Dec 16, 2023
I have 59 days left, it sound long but it sounds like a short time when you think that it's just 1416 hours. I really hope that I don't chicken out or survive my suicide.

Tears in Rain

Tears in Rain

Dec 12, 2023
I am more than certain. I have nothing keeping me here other than guilt. And if I knew my older sister would step in, I could just go.. but unfortunately it's not the case. And I keep thinking who is going to make sure at the first sign of any mental issues they get her help? Cuz they didn't with me.
Sorry, I should have been clearer, my post was actually directed at the poster who said R.I.P. I was just saying they should probably hold off posting that until they are certain that someone has ctb. I edited it there.

Sorry about your situation, I posted about it in your other thread. Yeah, that's an awful situation to be in, having to worry about your sister's wellbeing as well as your own. I hope you find peace whatever you decide to do.