• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Warlock
Apr 15, 2024
So I've seen quite a few videos now of people slitting their own throats and bleeding out. While it sounds brutal, they seem to collapse after just a minute from bleeding. If I have nobody to save me, and turn off my phone, could this work as a method?

• Love
Reactions: Gabbi_Station and sorrowful
indefinitesleep

indefinitesleep

Im out
Jun 29, 2024
Im sure it could work but the will power it would take would be insane, also the pain 😬
Ive considered it cause its easy access but nah no way.
If anyone goes through with this all I have to say is respect you have steel balls.

Reactions: r4z0r-prince and sorrowful
P

pulleditnearlyoff

Apr 26, 2024
Considered this too. Even placed a kitchenknife on my troat and tried to slice, but surprisingly it didn't even left a cut, and it wasn't that dull. So you need a very sharp knife or machete, and a lot of strengt and willpower.

KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Warlock
Apr 15, 2024
Im sure it could work but the will power it would take would be insane, also the pain 😬
Ive considered it cause its easy access but nah no way.
If anyone goes through with this all I have to say is respect you have steel balls.
That's exactly what I thought about the persons in the videos... although I definitely condemn the killing of the other person they stabbed in those videos.
Considered this too. Even placed a kitchenknife on my troat and tried to slice, but surprisingly it didn't even left a cut, and it wasn't that dull. So you need a very sharp knife or machete, and a lot of strengt and willpower.
I think they did it because they just stabbed another person, so the authorities were already on the way and it left them no choice but to turn the knife on themselves. But the first part (stabbing someone else) is NEVER something I would wanna do. So I wouldn't have any rush to use a knife on myself in the first place.

Last edited:
Reactions: indefinitesleep
W

waterrrrrrrrrbottel

Student
Jul 18, 2022
you will genuinely not have the willpower to dig deep enough to do anything that can kill you fast. you'll be in excessive pain for god knows how long. think about cutting yourself open with a knife, then think of not resisting it, and digging DEEP. thats what its like.

Reactions: bluejelly
KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Warlock
Apr 15, 2024
you will genuinely not have the willpower to dig deep enough to do anything that can kill you fast. you'll be in excessive pain for god knows how long. think about cutting yourself open with a knife, then think of not resisting it, and digging DEEP. thats what its like.
😔

tsykoais

tsykoais

i can't drown my demons they know how to swim
Apr 9, 2023
it takes a lot of force to actually slit someone else's throat. i imagine it would be 100x harder to slit your own throat while in pain paired with the extreme adrenaline.

stoiccactus

stoiccactus

somehow still here
Mar 24, 2022
This is without a doubt the most metal way to go, I can't possibly imagine pulling it off, though

Davey36000

Davey36000

Experienced
Jun 12, 2023
Some guy in the US, under the effects of a drug called PCP, cut his abdomen with a knife and his intestines were outside.

I think he thought there was something inside he wanted to take out or something, some sort of delirium like that.

I also heard of cannibalism with that drug.

B

bluejelly

Jul 17, 2024
I have thoughts about this a lot but know there is no way I'd manage to go deep enough to ctb. The instinct to not go hard enough would be too much to overcome.