• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

A

azdertex1598

May 27, 2020
i'm searching for homemade and easy methods to ctb at home with no lot of depenses , and easy way .
per ex cyanide in my country is hard to find ,like impossible

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
Many come here searching for exactly what you are seeking. Unfortunately, such a perfect combination does not exist. The closest would be partial hanging; it works for some but not all.

Check out the pinned Resources Compilation for information on a variety of methods.

Reactions: TheGoodGuy
A

azdertex1598

May 27, 2020
Many come here searching for exactly what you are seeking. Unfortunately, such a perfect combination does not exist. The closest would be partial hanging; it works for some but not all.

Check out the pinned Resources Compilation for information on a variety of methods.
i already tried to do it but it's realy hard , i felt my bones gonna squeez ect ...