jisatsuko

jisatsuko

自殺こさん
Jun 27, 2020
I've been thinking of the two for awhile now and can't find a clear answer. These two methods are both more widely available to me, (and I have no fear of anything) but they both have pros that make me want to choose them or cons that make me want to not choose them at all.

Firearms are unbelievably loud, and assuming it's a shotgun (because they are more lethal when taken to the head), it'll be easier to find me because where I'm located is very cramped. I'd have to probably travel more than 300 miles to not be surrounded by the enormous amount of people. There's people everywhere. I have very shaky hands as well so my aim isn't going to be 100% lethal, and assuming how quick it'll be to find me, this could be a worst case scenario (not as bad as someone finding me and saying "oh look, dinner tonight", but I think you all get the point?).

Jumping from height would be easy because it's really easy to find places high up where I'm located so it'll be easy to find an area where it's easy to jump off of and not get caught in time, as well as my nonexistent fear. However, I'm one of those people who don't like my guts splattered everywhere. Unfortunately (Would be a festive surprise though). Not only that, I'm not very... athletic... and very bad.. under pressure. So, it's also likely that I'll panic and flail while trying to climb a 3 feet fence that would usually take a second for me to climb.

What do you all think is the best option? Thank you!

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: TAW122 and WearyOfStruggling
SoIntoYou

SoIntoYou

Pillowman
Jul 9, 2020
Firearms is def the better choice. Jumping is a lot harder because people have an imagination. I've done some cliff diving into water and the pull you feel about halfway down is a negatively harrowing experience if not done for fun. Learn where to shoot and drive far away.

Reactions: pringle6066 and jisatsuko
X

xaea13

Student
Jul 13, 2020
Firearms is def the better choice. Jumping is a lot harder because people have an imagination. I've done some cliff diving into water and the pull you feel about halfway down is a negatively harrowing experience if not done for fun. Learn where to shoot and drive far away.
Is it logistically possible to buy a firearm, say a shotgun (or pick one up from an FFL after ordering), and ammo, and then immediately leave, find somewhere to ctb without going to a range or back home first? If, say, I don't live alone and don't want to raise suspicions by walking in with a shotgun, lol. Assume I've read up/watched video tutorials on how to properly handle, load, fire a shotgun, would it be possible/recommended to drive off to ctb immediately after getting the gun/ammo, or are there steps I'm forgetting right now that would prevent this?

Reactions: jisatsuko
SoIntoYou

SoIntoYou

Pillowman
Jul 9, 2020
Is it logistically possible to buy a firearm, say a shotgun (or pick one up from an FFL after ordering), and ammo, and then immediately leave, find somewhere to ctb without going to a range or back home first? If, say, I don't live alone and don't want to raise suspicions by walking in with a shotgun, lol. Assume I've read up/watched video tutorials on how to properly handle, load, fire a shotgun, would it be possible/recommended to drive off to ctb immediately after getting the gun/ammo, or are there steps I'm forgetting right now that would prevent this?
Don't get a shotgun. It's overkill and unwieldy.
would it be possible/recommended to drive off to ctb immediately after getting the gun/ammo, or are there steps I'm forgetting right now that would prevent this?
Yea, nobody is following you out of the gun store. Just don't do or say anything suspicious. Don't drive crazy. Don't tell anybody. If you have something to say, leave a note that won't be read until it's over.

Last edited:
Reactions: pringle6066 and jisatsuko
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
If you have access to firearms I would definitely pick that option. I think it's one of the least painful ones and it has a very high success rate and it's quick. Read it on the last hope web or what it's called

TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
Given the two methods you've described, both will result in a mess and I would say probably equally messy (shotgun results in brain matter and body matter being painted over whereever it lands while falling from a high place and landing hard would also result in a mess on where your body lands). I'd still go for firearms over jumping because of the reliability versus jumping and (this is just personal preference but) with a firearm, I have better control over the aim as long as I don't flinch. I also believe that taking out the brainstem (or doing significant damage around the surrounding area, even if a near miss of the brainstem), would still be more reliable than falling from a great height and dying. Finally, for a firearm, I would use buckshot/slugs to ensure the odds of success. (ammo type is important!)

Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
I would prefer firearms over jumping. Firearms open up way more possible places to ctb and are overall more reliable. It is also possible to better keep your death away from other people whereas with jumping it is hard to ensure that other's aren't going to be affected.

Reactions: Isadeth and jisatsuko