• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

A

ArtsyDrawer

Enlightened
Nov 8, 2018
I found some people selling F patches. One patch, from what I understand, is applied to one person and lasts 72 hours.
Allegedly, one can cut it into pieces and chew.
The older versions were basically covered in F gel which you just scrape off an inject.
However, what if I were to get a bunch of these patches and put them on me at the same time? Like ten of them?
I probably can't afford ten. Let's start with a more reasonable number: three?

Centerism

Centerism

Love is my final option
Aug 25, 2019
Fentanyl can be ingested orally and be deadly. I overdosed accidentally on just 500 mcg. I hear as little as 40mcg can be deadly if it is intravenously injected. I woke up. Unfortunately. In the hospital. I guess I had a oxygen absorbtion rate of 68% at my worst. I was in a coma for 3 days. I just didn't read up in what I needed to safely ctb. I'll try again if I can. But this time I'll make sure I have the ld50.

GeorgeJL

GeorgeJL

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2019
I've got the perfect resource for you but I'm in bed right now I'll get back to you later.

Centerism

Centerism

Love is my final option
Aug 25, 2019
I've got the perfect resource for you but I'm in bed right now I'll get back to you later.
Ok George. You're a wonderful person.
Btw @compuladator,
One sublingual patch is enough to od. 30mcg. Although it won't kill you. It will just lead to a 3 day high that will feel GREAT!!!

If you want to ctb using fentanyl. Here's how you do it.

Inject 500mcg of fentanyl inttamuscular. And by at the 15/20 mixture mark you should feel very drowsy. Then it's serious time to closer your eyes.

Goodnight

Last edited:
A

ArtsyDrawer

Enlightened
Nov 8, 2018
Ok George. You're a wonderful person.
Btw @compuladator,
One sublingual patch is enough to od. 30mcg. Although it won't kill you. It will just lead to a 3 day high that will feel GREAT!!!

If you want to ctb using fentanyl. Here's how you do it.

Inject 500mcg of fentanyl inttamuscular. And by at the 15/20 mixture mark you should feel very drowsy. Then it's serious time to closer your eyes.

Goodnight
Herein lies the problem: I don't know how .-.
I've scouted /r/opiates, but they talk about the gel patches. What I can get my hands on is the "matrix patches". No idea what that means other than the fact you can't scrap the F off. It's not impossible to get the F off for injection, but nobody says how, and dare you ask how, you'll be banned.

M

MercuryAce

Sep 17, 2019
I found transdermal matrix patches described thusly:

Fentanyl patch 75µg/h from Janssen-Cilag GmbH
75µg Fentanyl in one hour for 3 days
One patch(31,5cm²) contains 12,6mg

I looked at the resource @GeorgeJL kindly posted and it says

The research committee of Dr. Admiraal recommended 500 micrograms per hour, as the lethal Duragesic (fentanyl transdermal system) patch with a combined dose of 500 micrograms should be applied simultneously on a piece of hairless, well-circulated skin. Usually the abdomen is a good place to put the patches.

So about 7 of those bad boys at the same time should do the trick?

M

MercuryAce

Sep 17, 2019
Where did you find them ?
Empire Market, seller only ships to a few countries that's why you might not have found the offer. I can PM you in a few hours when I've unlocked that function.

Reactions: Sunset Limited and welshie84
W

welshie84

Student
Jul 17, 2019
Empire market on the darknet is the most common place people buy stuff like that.
The only f showing online for me Is 71% pure powder cut with mannitol
Empire Market, seller only ships to a few countries that's why you might not have found the offer. I can PM you in a few hours when I've unlocked that function.
Thank you that would be great

W

woodstacker

Sep 15, 2019
Pls PM me also

oxymoron

oxymoron

Arcanist
Jul 18, 2019
Please PM me also. Thank you.

Reactions: woodstacker
Sunset Limited

Sunset Limited

I believe in Sunset Limited
Jul 29, 2019

PM pls.

ChristopherWalken

ChristopherWalken

Aug 15, 2019
This is how Jesse died in The OA. Season 2 Episode 6.

Pistolero114

Pistolero114

Veteran
Jun 25, 2019
I found some people selling F patches. One patch, from what I understand, is applied to one person and lasts 72 hours.
Allegedly, one can cut it into pieces and chew.
The older versions were basically covered in F gel which you just scrape off an inject.
However, what if I were to get a bunch of these patches and put them on me at the same time? Like ten of them?
I probably can't afford ten. Let's start with a more reasonable number: three?

Three will probably get you where you want to go. Place of application is important also as some sections of the skin are more easily penetrated with the F. Morphine is 10 times strong per mg than codeine. Heroin is twice as strong as morphine but our bodies actually have to convert morphine into neurotransmitters before it can cross the blood brain barrier. Because the barrier looks at it and if it doesn't look like a neurotransmitter it doesn't pass. Now F is about 100 times stronger than heroin.

Bottom line on F is a very small amount of the substance will accomplish what it is that you seek. Hence the added expenditure. I did some classroom time on pharmaceuticals for a degree program. And no folks; I'm not a real pharmacist nor do I purpot myself to be one. I just happened to have had classes on this very subject.

Sorry for being long winded. Hope this helps clarify some of it for you. Good luck whatever your choice.

L

lofistos345

Experienced
Oct 6, 2019

Fentanyl is a morphine derivative mainly used by patients with terminal cancer. The 100-milligram patch is the strongest made, and is designed to release the drug over 72 hours, said Ryan de Guzman, a pharmacist in Stockton who teaches at the University of the Pacific pharmacy school.
"I would imagine that it would be a peaceful way to knock yourself out, with no pain at all," de Guzman. "This is probably why he chose the route he did."

Reactions: Hennessy
khw777

khw777

Just trying to catch a bus!
Oct 18, 2019

Fentanyl is a morphine derivative mainly used by patients with terminal cancer. The 100-milligram patch is the strongest made, and is designed to release the drug over 72 hours, said Ryan de Guzman, a pharmacist in Stockton who teaches at the University of the Pacific pharmacy school.
"I would imagine that it would be a peaceful way to knock yourself out, with no pain at all," de Guzman. "This is probably why he chose the route he did."
Please pass out the patches!!!