• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

angelstagnating

angelstagnating

Jul 5, 2023
would it be a good idea to try & commit by overdosing on paracetamols and maybe try drowning afterwards? ive tried oding before and i felt extremely out of it which i felt an odd sense of peace because of it… ive never tried drowning though

what are the pros n cons of this method? what are the side effects if i dont succeed ?

Departme

Departme

Mar 23, 2023
Paracetamol in overdose causes liver failure (very unpleasant) over several days and offers no quick return, or sedation sadly so I do not think this a good option.

Reactions: Emma.D
E

Emma.D

-
Jun 30, 2023
would it be a good idea to try & commit by overdosing on paracetamols and maybe try drowning afterwards? ive tried oding before and i felt extremely out of it which i felt an odd sense of peace because of it… ive never tried drowning though

what are the pros n cons of this method? what are the side effects if i dont succeed ?
I'm sorry but no this is a bad plan. You can use the search facility on here to get more info on the cons, I doubt you'll find any pros.

J

JustStopThePain

Jul 5, 2023
CBT with Drowning in a 350 Gallon Hot Tub

I have tried to find more accurate info about Diazepam, I have 2000 Mgs saved up. I have tried the Hyper Ventilate method and just had the FIGHT or Flight hit with out anything but 30MG. Benzos in the US are Schedule 1, Controlled Substance, yet everything I read tells me you can't overdose on the stuff just sleep for a day or so. Anyone with thoughts or Experience in this line, please feel free to respond. I am a new member and just analyzing methods. Thank You!

L

LeapYear

Jul 6, 2023
I wouldn´t recommend paracetamols becouse they kill you slowly over the course of multiple days. Also a paracetamol od can be treated so if your SI kicks in and you call 911 worst case would be that you survive with a permanent liver damage. Idk about drowning tho. To me it sounds very stressful and painfull. Combining the two seems unnecessary tho either you die becouse of od or becouse of drowning. I don´t see the point in doing both.

G

golden_triforce3

Sep 10, 2023
Please don't overdose on paracetamol. It's probably the worse thing you could choose to overdose on. It could take weeks of suffering.

Reactions: P@in